Breaking and Entering

Chrissy called her uncle. She talked on the phone with him in the other room. "So....when did you give her that bracelet?" Ellie asked. Char replied calmly, "You all have the same one. I gave it to you guy's on your birthdays. I just never told you they were a tracker." Everyone stares at her like she was crazy. "What? I care about you guys." Charlotte said. Ellie looked at her necklace, "This is a tracking device...."

Beep. Beep. "Come on, our ride is here. My uncle is a cab driver. " Chrissy said. They got into the cab and Chatlotte got into the front seat to give the man directions. Jake had to sit on Chrissy's lap cause their was no space. "This is illegal.....the cab driver is okay with this?!" Nikkie questioned.

Everyone was shaking, nervous of what was gonna happen. "Do you even know what you are gonna do once we get there?" Jake asked. Everyone shook even more. "Easy , we take her back." Derrick said calmly. "But how-" Jake said but Ellie cut him off, "Jake, just go with it."

"We're here guys..." Charlotte said hesitantly. Everyone got out of the cab. They stopped at what looked like a nice two story, light blue house. "This isn't good..." Nikki said afraid, "I don't think we should be doing this..." Ellie patted Nikki, "It will be fine ok?"

"Thanks Uncle!" Chrissy said. "Stay safe, don't get into trouble." He said as he drove away. "Okay, now what?" Jake asked.

Derrick knocked on the door. No answer. He knocked again. No answer. "No one is home..." Oliver sighed.

Charlotte took out a pin from her hair. She started to pick the lock. "This is illegal!!!!" Nikki shouted. Chrissy covered Nikki's mouth, "Can you say that any louder?!" Chrissy said sarcastically. "It's not illegal if we are just investigating a crime." Derrick said.

"Its not working!!" Charlotte growled. She continued to keep jiggling the pin. "Found it..." Oliver said holding up a key. "Wow Oliver! How did you find that?!?" Ellie exclaimed. "It was under the plant's pot. "

Oliver slowly put the key in the hole. He turned it slowly. It worked. "Okay guys, this is it..."Charlotte said nervous. Everyone was shaking. Oliver turned the knob. Everyone was anxious of what was to come. Oliver's hand shook and was sweaty.

He opened the door quickly. No alarm. "These people didn't put on an alarm....that's bad." Jake said. "Well its good for us..." Chrissy said. They looked into the house.

It looked really normal.....except there was blood on the floor. Ellie covered her mouth. "Oh my gosh...." Charlotte said. "This isn't Violet's blood right? Please, someone tell me it's not..." Derrick said. "Let's just follow where the blood leads?" Jake said shakily. "Guys this isn't a good idea!!! Let's leave!!" Nikki said showing a hint of irritation. "Why aren't you in on this with us? You've been trying to make us not come here all this time!? Don't you care?!" Ellie said with a face of disgust.

"Let's follow the blood guys!! Stop fighting!" Charlotte said shakily. 'Please don't let it be here blood!!' Charlotte yelled in her mind. Everyone shakily followed the blood slowly. It was dry but still sticky.

They followed the blood up the stairs and into a hallway. Then it stopped in a closet. Everyone was shaking in fear. "Guys....I don't-" Nikki said but Chrissy covered her mouth. Derrick shakily reached for the door. His palms were so sweaty.

He turned the knob..... He opened it quickly.

BAAAAMMMM.

Something fell out from the closet. Everyone screamed and ran through the halls into another room. "What was that?!?!" Oliver asked panting. "A body?!?!" Jake asked scared. "Was it Violet?!?!?!"Ellie yelled terrified. "What if that was her corpse?!?!"

"I told you we shouldn't have come!!" Nikki yelled. "Wait guys, .....look where we are." Charlotte said looking around. The room they were in looked like a girl's bedroom. The bed was blue and there were pictures on the walls. Makeup on a desk and a pink pillow on the floor that was torn to shreds.

Ellie looked at one of the picture on the wall. It was....them. There group. It was all of them in a picture. "Wow....guys.....this is us....." Everyone looked at the picture shocked. But there was one thing that bothered everyone.......Charlotte's face was scratched out. "Who would do this...." Charlotte said terrified.

Oliver looked at a desk near the bed. It had pictures and threat notes on top of it. Pictures of Charlotte scratched out on it and threat notes about Charlotte. "Charlotte.... What did you do to make this person mad...." Oliver said terrified. "I..I...I don't know?!?" Charlotte said backing into a corner.

"Wait a minute...." Chrissy said. "What is it?" Derrick asked. Chrissy was looking into the closet."These are clothes that Nikki usually wears to school? They are also labelled with her handwriting..." Chrissy picked up a sticky note that said 'Pants'.

Everyone stared at Nikki. Nikki started to stutter, "I...I...um....I could explain..I..uh.." Charlotte looked Nikki dead in the eyes, "Nikki.... Is this your room? Is this your house?" Nikki backed into a corner afraid and nervous.

"No way...if this is your house.....then your the-" Oliver said but Derrick cut him off, "You kidnapped Violet?!?!" Nikki put up her hands, "I can...I can explain all of this. Just let me-" Ellie pushed Nikki to the wall, "If this is your house, why is there blood on the floor?!" Chrissy stopped Ellie, "Don't hurt her. We need her for answers. " Jake then realized something, "Now I get it! Yesterday before English class started Nikki got excused to the office. Then ten minutes later the break in of the murderer was announced."

Charlotte grabbed Nikki's collar and pushed her up the wall, "You better tell me right now Nikki Veridan!! Is this your house!?!" Derrick restrained Charlotte, "Charlotte... That's enough." He pulled her away from Nicki.

"Yes......this is my house..." Nicki said.