Volume 6 Opening Golden Time Lover

Rody Azuris is seen lying on the ground with his hand up to the sky, as snow falls down around him in a field of flowers. The title appears as his tries to reach for the sky.

Shūchū dekite nai na mada karada ga mayotte iru 'n da

The camera pans up Rody's body as the boy continues reaching for the sky, a tired expression on his face as he doesn't move.

furuete ita 'n ja CONTROL shitatte bure 'n da

Rody gains a surprised expression on his face as his hand slightly lowers, before growing angry and slamming a closed fist onto one of the flowers.

taiyō mo tsuki mo nan mo kanzen ni kocchi muite inai ga

Rody slowly stands back up as he sees his enemies standing in front of him, we then see Happy, Miguel Diaz, Emerald Sustrai, Mercury Black, Cinder Fall, Hazel Rainart, Tyrian Callows, and Arthur Watts standing before the young Champion.

yaru shika nai 'n da iikikaseru yō ni sō tsubuyaita

With an angry look of determination on his face, we see Rody brush snow off of his face as he tries to rush them all at once. Before Miguel launches an attack and knocks Rody back, cutting to Happy with his hands glowing a sinister red, we cut to Rody rolling back from the attack, then to Ruby standing with Crescent Rose, and then her walking away with her team, Team JNR, Qrow Branwen, and Oscar Pine.

Jōkyō wa warui ga tada nigedasu 'n ja konjō nai na

We see a dark, black and red landscape and see a figure in the distance, cutting closer we see it's Happy without his dress shirt on, as we zoom on his face, he has a maniacal grin on it as he looks at the camera.

tenbō wa nai ga dokyō de KURIA suru shika nai ya

We see Miguel walking through the streets of Mistral as we zoom in on an angry expression he has, before cutting to the sun in the sky.

shōdō wa osaeta mama TARGET to no kankaku sagure

We see Ruby sitting in front of a fire indoors with a scared expression on her face, zooming into her eye to see flames and a flash of white.

hitsuyō na mono wa katsu PRIDE wo

We then cut to her with Crescent Rose drawn as she stands with Jaune Arc, looking towards Cinder Fall in the distance, who looks back with a glare.

ajiwau no wa shōri no bishu ka sore tomo haiboku no kujū ka

Happy summons a giant Grimm to attack Rody, but Donald arrives in time to stop its jaws before they can slam around Rody. We then cut to see the Relic of Knowledge floating as we see Jinn floating around it before Happy appeards with a parasitic Grimm in his hands and walks away.

sono subete wa futatsu ni hitotsu ayatsuritai unmei no ito

We then see a red magic circle as we then see Ruby, Jaune, Yang, Blake, Weiss, Ren, Nora, Neopolitan, Cinder, and Salem and we then zoom in on Salem's red eye as she remembers herself and Ozma when they were younger and Oscar gripping his head in pain.

Zekkou no GOLDEN TIME kono te de tsukame

We cut to see the city of Argus as we see Caroline Cordova man a giant robot suit firing at a Leviathan in the distance.

konshin no POKER FACE kimete shikakeru yo

We see the Hidden One's lined up in front of the first Champion as they all bow to him.

ILLUSION no sekai e hikizuri konde

We then see the past predecessor's and their souls being absorbed by the Champion's power and we see Rody sitting in front of a blue orb before the camera pans around and shows a dark God version of him sitting in a similar position behind him, the two then turn around and Rody gets pulled by magic hands away from it, Rody struggling to escape.

Saigen nai PRESSURE GAME sururito nukete

We see Donald Azuris dodging Moon slices from Adam Taurus as he, as well as Blake and Yang face him with Grimm hands clawing at his back, before we see Rody floating in a void with horns appearing on his head.

eikou no BORDERLINE tobikoeru tame ni

Rody is seen struggling as he rips himself loose from the hands and tries to escape, running towards the light as he reaches for it with his right hand.

HOW MANY? dore kurai no daishō ga iru?

We then cut back to the real world where Rody is laying in the grass, his hand stretched to the sky as he then remembers something and starts slamming his fist to the ground, before his eyes widen in remembrance of something.

tebanashitaku nai no wa dore?

His hand stops before it can crush the flower, and instead opens his fist around it, we zoom in on the flower.