Opening 4, Kaikai Kitan

The screen is black for a moment before blue markings appear, lighting up the room to see Rody Azuris wake up on a train, with water coming up to his shins. He looks out the adjacent window while a fish swims near one of his legs, before we cut to a map of Remnant, with 5 colors streaking across the globe, representing certain colors of his friends as the title appears.

Uzō muzō hito no nari

Donald Azuris is seen stretching his legs outside the Xiao Long home, near the forests.

Kyosei shinshō jingai mononoke mitai da

His face is still covered as his mouth is set into a firm line as he stands up straight.

Kyoshin tankai inochi yadoshi

Ruby Rose is then seen standing on a cliff-side overlooking a small village.

Ato wa pappara pa na nakami naki ningen

Ruby then turns away only to step out into daylight, turning to the camera with a look of determination on her face.

Yoseru kitai fubyōdō na jinsei

Jaune Arc is seen walking along the path of a forest, looking around and observing his surroundings as he does so in his new armor and shield.

Sainō mo nai daijō hi nichijō ga

Nora Valkyrie is watching a bunch of animals cross a stream, her hand resting on her hammer as she does so.

Onshin byōdō ni botsu kosei

Lie Ren is sitting in a meditative position inside a room with the sunlight shining over him as he breathes out.

Tadoru kioku boku ni ibasho nado nai kara

We cut to Weiss Schnee polishing the blade of her weapon as she looks towards the window of her room, before we see a brief image of an armored giant appear, kneeling to her.

Yume no hazama de naitenai de

We see Qrow Branwen standing on a cliffside looking over a forest, observing it as his neutral face turns into a frown.

Donna kao sureba ī ka wakatteru

Rody is the seen on the train looking out the window with his regular reflection, before entering a tunnel, upon which Rody in the reflection looks at Rody with smile on his face, dark blue lines on his face and horns sprouting from the sides.

Dakedo mada kotaete kure yo

Rody's POV shows him looking at his feet in the water with a fish swimming between them before we cut to his expressionless face, we then cut to Miguel Diaz with hands in pockets and back towards the land of darkness, cutting to the fish jumping out of the water, we then see a purple eye appear on Rody's cheek, looking towards the audience.

Yami wo haratte yami wo haratte

Rody is seen jumping into the air and punching the Nuckalavee in the face which causes it to stumble back, before Ren jumps down and slashes its back with his weapons.

Yoru no tobari ga oritara aizu da

Qrow is seen swing his weapon at Tyrian Callows, who blocks it with his scorpion tail, and it creates a shockwave as the two were in midair.

Aitai shite mawaru kanjōsen

We Hazel Rainart, Merucry Black, and Emerald Sustrai all look towards the camera as they were in the land of Darkness, we also see Arthur Watts sitting on a table looking at something in his hands.

Zaregoto nado wa hakisute ike to

Cinder is seen amongst a crowd as she uses her right hand to lick blood away as we then zoom in on her last remaining good eye, firing suddenly reaching towards the audience.

Mada tomenaide mada tomenaide

Ruby is seen swinging around her scythe, Blake Belladonna is then shown unsheathing Gambol Shroud, before Weiss Schnee then runs in with her weapon's Dust chamber spinning for activation.

Dare yori mo satoku aru machi ni umareshi kono shōtai wo

FBC is seen running across the rooftops of houses on an Island with palm trees, then Nora and Jaune stand back-to-back in a forest, before we see Yang Xiao Long appear with a new robot arm and her Aura covers it, before we Sun Wukong's spinning his staff in nun Chuk form.

Ima wa tada noroi norowareta boku no mirai wo sōzō shite

Donald is then show with something glowing in his hands as he prepares to attack something in the distance, Rody is seen talking with Isabella in their younger days, Happy's grin is shown with blood streaming down his face, a woman with dark skin and dark hair wearing glasses appears with a kind smile, we cut to young versions of Ren and Nora before we see Salem sitting and looking out at her creations, then we see a blue silhouetted man with antlers on their head walk towards the camera with their hand stretched out.

Hashitte koronde

Rody is then shown to be blocking an attack from someone, his blood appearing as he screams in defiance at the assailant.

kienai itami daite wa

We cut to Oscar Pine looking out at the distance with his shadown forming Ozpin next to him, he gasps in realization.

Sekai ga matteru

We then see Team RWBY, JNPR, and RD all sitting under a tree laughing, having a picnic as they do so.

kono isshun wo

Rody is then seen laughing with his brother and the others, before glitching causes us to see Miguel looking at the audience with a sinister grin.

Rody is then shown to be in a dark place as the same glowing blue man appears with antlers and horns on his head, a grin forms as he looks at Rody while Rody looks at him angrily, before the two rush at each other, cutting to the amulet Rody has sinking in the water, we then cut back to Rody on the train, the lines on his body disappearing, as he then falls back asleep.