Black and White

The opening ends as we see Ruby, Weiss, Donald, and Yang walking through the empty streets of Vale.

Ruby: She's been gone all weekend...

Donald: Rody never came back either.

Weiss: Blake's a big girl, I'm sure she can handle herself!

Yang: Weiss, come on. She's one of our teammates.

Weiss: Is she? We all heard what she said!

Donald: Cool it.

Ruby: Weiss.

Yang: Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. Either way, she's missing, and we need to find her!

Weiss: A member of the White Fang! Right underneath our noses!

Donald: I honestly don't really care if she was a member of the White Fang.

Weiss: Then why are you here?!

Donald: To find my little brother, make sure he's fine, and then beat him senseless for not answering any of my messages.

Ruby: Oh... I just hope they're both okay...

Cafe

Elsewhere, Blake and Rody are sipping tea and Blake sighing. She looks up at the monkey Faunus, now known as Sun Wukong, whom Rody had taken a liking to, sitting across from her, who holds his drink with his tail as his hand props his head up. After they left the hotel, they ran into each other and got to talking. Well, Rody and Sun did, Blake made small talk with him. He takes a sip when Blake puts her cup down.

Blake: So, you want to know more about me...

She looks at him intently as Sun spreads his arms in relief.

Sun: Finally, she speaks! Nearly two days and you've given me nothing but small talk and weird looks! (Blake gives Sun a firm look) Yeah, like that, only Blue over there's actually said something to me.

Rody: That's because I'm a people person. Blake isn't.

Blake: (rolls her eyes before closing them and looking at him sadly) Sun... Are you familiar with the White Fang?

Sun: Of course! I don't think there's a Faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. Stupid, holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get whatever they want. Bunch of freaks, if you ask me!

Rody: ("Here it comes")

Blake: (sips her drink while listening until she speaks up for the big reveal) I was once a member of the White Fang.

Sun: (promptly goes cross-eyed and chokes on his drink, making him put it down and wipe his mouth as he holds up a hand to process this information) Wait a minute, you were a member of the White Fang?!

Blake: That's right. I was a member for most of my life, actually. You could almost say I was born into it...

The scene shifts to a simple silhouetted flashback of fallen weapons plunged into the ground - swords, guns, any number of combinations.

Blake: (off-screen) Back then, things were different. In the ashes of war, the White Fang was meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between Humans and the Faunus.

The audience is shown the dark outlines of two trios - animal-eared and tailed Faunus on one side, regular Humans on the other - shaking hands and making peace after their struggle. This does not last long, as seen by a white Faunus cowering in fear of the gray-and-black aggressors harassing the hybrid. Later, more Faunus are pushing the crowd away from their bullied brethren.

Blake: (off-screen) Of course, despite being promised equality, the Faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings. And so, the White Fang rose up as a voice of our people. And I was there.