Chapter 17

For the first time in a long time, I slept such a peaceful sleep..

I felt his strong arms around me, his face nestled in the crook of my neck. I felt his breathing fanning my skin.

My back pressed up against his chest and my ass rubbing against the hard on in his sweatpants.

A smile crept up on my face.

My alarm rings after a few minutes of me just enjoying being in his embrace, "fuck." I whisper, reaching for my phone to turn it off.

But it's too late because I hear him groan and switch to lie on his back, "sorry." I whisper.

Sitting up, I run my hand through the nest on my  head, and as I make moves to get up and get ready for school, "where are you going?"

"School."

He pulls me by the arm and I fall back on the bed, pressed against his chest. He moves a strand of hair from my hair, "spend the day with me."

I sigh, "I can't, I have to get to class and I have work lat-"

"Aurora, I wasn't asking." He says and pecks me on the lips.

He holds my chin between his fingers and looks me in the eyes, "You're beautiful in the morning."

I narrow my brows, "hmm, and you're nicer in the morning." I say through gritted teeth"

He smirks, "don't get used to it bambina"

I roll my eyes and go in for another peck and I pull back when he tries to deepen the kiss, "I have bad morning breath" I say through gritted teeth again.

He rolls his eyes and says, "I don't care." Before he pulls me into another deepened kiss.

I could get used to kissing this man. I melt into him instantly. He may have been an asshole in general, but his lips? Heavenly.

I rolled us over and got on top of him. I was now straddling him and his hands rested on my ass.

The only thing separating our two parts was the thin layers of underwear, but I felt him through each strand of clothing . His pulsing bulge.

He groaned into my mouth, "You have three seconds to get off of me before I change my mind about taking you out and I pummel you instead."

I bite my lip, biting back a smile, "You're taking me out?"

He groans, "I'm serious Aurora-" he pushes up against me so I feel how hard he is, "get off."

I lean down and kiss along his jawline, "we don't even have time for a quickie?" I whisper.

He rolls us over so he's now on top, pressing his hard on against me. He plants a kiss on my lips, "the last thing I'd ever want is to be quick while I'm inside of you."

He jumps off the bed and heads for the door, "be ready in an hour." He says before taking his clothes off the floor and leaving.

I get out of bed hurriedly, cursing myself for the pain between my legs. Shit.

My cunt better get used to his length soon if we're going to continue with this. I hope we do.

I brush my teeth and will myself into the shower right after, the hot water easing the pain. I take the longest shower and by the time I'm done, I have to rush through getting ready.

I didn't even know where we were going, so I wore something safe. A pair of jeans, a white cropped top and white air forces.

I fixed up my curls and did two slicked back french braids as quick as I could.