final chapter

Time skip after 5 years::

Kim mansion::

A five years old boy and girl giggling and playing with mr.kim and namjin.
They are none other than taegukk and aera, taekook children.

Aera:: Jinnie I am hungry. ( Hug him tightly who kiss her cheeks and lift her )

Taegukk is playing chess with joon who is teaching him. Mr.kim fondly looking at them.

jungwoo came holding his seven months baby bump followed by mrs.jeon and mrs.kim.

Jungwoo sit beside mr.kim and kept his head on his shoulder. Mr.kim caresses his hair.

Taegukk is playing with concentration ,joon looking at him proudly.

Soon han came inside holding chocolate and plushie. Aera run towards han who lift her and peck her cheeks.

Aera:: hannie ( happy )

Han gave her chocolate who showed her boxy smile.

Aera run to joon and sit on his lap, aera open the chocolate and give one bite to joon and other bite to taegukk.

Han went near jungwoo and peck his lips who show his grabby hands towards han who lift him carefully and make him sit on his lap.

Mrs.kim and mrs.jeon went to the kitchen to help Jin.

Soon they heard a foot steps make them look at the direction, tae came inside holding Banana milk in his hands. Jungwoo quickly got up from han make him pout because he know what is going to happen next.

Jungwoo run to tae slowly holding his baby bump, tae chuckled at him and spoke softly.

Tae:: bun don't run ( soft )

Jungwoo hug tae tightly in sideways who caresses his hair.

Tae gave the banana milk to jungwoo who's eyes sparkles. Tae lift him in bridal style and make him sit on the sofa then opened the milk for  jungwoo who started to drink.

Tae pat his head and stood up. Han was sulking make tae chuckled.

Tae saw aera and taegukk seriously playing chess, morelike aera is keeping the chess pieces in her mouth while joon sternly saying her don't, while taegukk being a polite boy he is sincere with the game.

Tae:: aera come here don't disturb them. ( Aera run to tae who lift her and peck her whole face make her giggle ) 

Jin came to them and lift aera from taehyung who smiled at them. Jin went to the kitchen,

Tae directly went to his room only to find his baby sleeping like a pig and snoring cutely.

Tae chuckled and went to freshen,after that he settled himself behind jk and cuddle with him.

Au:: In this five years many things changed, like han married to jungwoo one year ago after getting a fine beating from jk. Taekook got married even before he give birth to aera and taegukk.

When tae decide to leave the house, jungwoo and namjin also want to leave with them.. actually it was taekook who told namjin to come with them...mrs.kim lost infront of them and agreed taekook relationship and plead them not to leave. That's how they all end up living happily with eachother.

Jk is now a mafia, he can't leave because he don't know when danger will approach him for that he need to stay. And the thing is...still bogum, Choi and Irene, jk torcher them still now.. untill he get satisfy he will torcher them.

Yoomin got married and Kaihope also got married.

That's it...

While taekook sleeping, taegukk and aera slowly enter inside and try to sleep between them but jk open his eyes and glare at them make them pout.