chapter 36

Time skip::

It's been two months taekook shared their secrets, tae told everyone not to question anything to jungkook and forgot everything happened..but the thing is how can they forgot that horrified scene in their mind. They just only know jk is a Mafia nothing else.

Still they are scared of jungkook even though they didn't show it in face, they scared to even raise their voice on jk expect tae and joon, Jin.

Mrs.jeon and jungwoo didn't even come near jk.

But still jk didn't got affected by it because for him his love Kim taehyung treated him like a petal and being himself with jk and jin hyung who is like his mother didn't get scared of him and joon too. This is enough for jk.

Let's see what they are doing,

Jk is sitting in the living room, far away from him mrs.kim, mrs.jeon, jungwoo is sitting with a little nervous face. While mrs.kim was thinking something deeply...

Jin came to jk with banana milk and gave it to him, jk smiled and showed his bunny smile, Jin smiled and went to the kitchen.

Soon mr.kim, namjoon and taehyung came inside with a tired face. Jk placed the Banana milk on the table and run to tae who smiled and pull him close, tae nuzzle his face in jk crook of neck. Mr.kim and mrs.kim was looking at eachother weirdly.

Tae lift jk who kept his legs around tae torso, they both left to tae's room.
Others took a relax sigh after jk out of their sight.

Mr.k:: honey come to the room. ( Calm )

Mrs.kim followed him to the room.

Others asusual went to their respective room.

Jk is massaging tae head who kept in his lap. Tae hummed in satisfaction,

Tae:: baby. ( Soft )

Jk:: yes hyungie ( big eyes )

Tae chuckled and peck his lips who smiled in return.

Tae:: I need to go business trip one week. ( Soft )

Jk face fell, he bite his lips harshly, tae sit on the bed and cup his face.

Jk:: when?? ( Low )

Tae:: day after tomorrow.

Jk lips wobble and started to cry..

Tae shook his head and pull him on his lap..

Jk:: I have a exa.m hyungie..( sniff )

Tae peck his whole face and wipe those disturbing tears,

Tae::I already postponed this trip many times but now I can't, don't worry a week will go quickly.  ( Caresses his cheeks )

Jk wipe his nose in tae tshirt and sniff cutely, tae cooed and lift his chin.

Tae:: should I cancel the meeting then?? ( Soft )

Jk shook his head and hide his face in tae chest who smiled.

Tae:: then stop crying baby you know I don't like your tears. ( Jk hummed )

They both drifted to their dreamland.

Don't know how time flies, today morning tae left to his business trip after getting a deep kisses from his baby kookie.

Jk sense something is wrong with mr and mrs.kim. he is not a stupid he know they want to talk something to jk but they are afraid to talk.

Today they all in living room expect tae. Mrs Kim hand was shivering but she needs to talk.

Jk saw how mr.kim looking down unable to look at jk.