chapter 35

Asusual jk cut his class with the help of joon, he is now practicing shooting. Nj really felt goose bumps, jk never missed a single shot, he is very focused. Jk is now fourteen years old...

Jungsoo was soo impressed and stunned with jk talent..side by side jk is learning hacking. One day, jk cut the class with the help of joon. They are now in the training field.. suddenly jungsoo got tensed when he got a call from his mens.

Nj:: what happened?? ( Tensed )

Jungsoo look at jk and fist his hands,

Js:: that bastard try  to kill tae now?? ( Jk breath stuck )

Nj:: who?? ( Panick )

Js:: Alexander one who killed jungkook appa and now want to take black dragon. ( Angry )

Jk try to leave but nj hold him,

Nj:: where are you going??

Jk:: to my hyung ( cold )

Jungsoo told namjoon to leave jk, jk left and they are secretly following jk. Actually everything was in jungsoo control, tae is safe only but jungsoo want to see jk plan.

The thing they didn't expect is, jk disappear from their sight, make them panick.. namjoon shouting at jungsoo who look at the tracker, he gave jk a tracker watch.

But to his surprise, the tracker shows Alexander basement. Jungsoo panicked more and started to drive towards the destination.. namjoon started to cry, jk is a small boy how can he handle Alex who is a definition of monster.

When they reached the basement with his mens the sight make them halt.. everyone was on the floor with a fainted position.. jungsoo saw the chemical on the floor, it will make people faint and the smoke bomb too..

Jungsoo got it and smiled proudly..and the thing is jk hacked the system and enter inside..

Namjoon crying hard and following jungsoo who felt irritate,

Js:: joon stop crying idiot ( shout )

Nj started to cry loud..

Nj:: if anything happens to my kook, I will kill you old man. ( Crying )

Jungsoo gritted his teeth and went in..

Their breath hitch when they saw jk is peeling Alexander skin slowly, very slowly who can't scream because jk cut his tongue..

In Alexander basement, only few men's are here, because this is the not the main place...but today his unluck..he was caught by a fourteen years old boy. Jk didn't handled them by his strength...no..he just used his brain in few minutes and executed the plan...

Jungsoo gulp when he saw jk eyes are droopy like he is in drug..and is whole veins are popping out..

Namjoon fainted on the floor with a loud thud.. jungsoo saw how cruelly jk torcher Alexander... Even every men present there throw up..

Jungsoo thought jk killed Alexander brutally because he killed Jeon..but the thing he didn't expect is..jk words..

Jk:: you dare to try to kill my hyung..( dark voice )

Jungsoo swear, he felt he made a mistake by choosing jk..who is literally acting like a psychopath..

Time skip::

Jk literally killed many men's who targeted black dragon, which is now named as KJk mafia..jk become powerful, intelligent, hacker, his tactics, his manipulation, his arrogant nature in the underground World make him a powerful leader...he didn't show his face to anyone..he is just a fire, only controlled by one man Kim taehyung.

Jungsoo saw how much jk obsessed with taehyung, jk get to know about tae taking pills even jungsoo..

Jungsoo was soo panicked not for jk but for others..he searched about tae past and know about tae being bullied by some sources.. jungsoo destroy every source which could tell about tae past, he ruin every evidence, he praying to God that jk don't get to know about this... otherwise jk will kill each and every person.

That's why when jk want to know tae's past, he couldn't dig deep..

And he is waiting for tae to talk with patience. He once saved han and his loved one that's why han was soo loyal to jk still now. Only han and rover met jk in person. Others don't even know their leader is just a uni boy.

Everything was going well..but one day one person enter tae's life and trigger jk..it was bogum and Choi entry..

Jk saw how tae tensed and felt his whole body shiver. Jk eagle eyes caught everything. Jk caught his prey...

He started to search about Choi whole history.. that's when Choi made a mistake by visiting tae in office.

Jk got to know bogum is trying to took over Kim's whole property not only that he hire many killers to kill taehyung.

Jk thought Choi is just helping them..he want to give Choi a pain.. that's why he made a huge accident to bogum..but suddenly again Jack bogum lover try to kill tae but jk make Jack understand that Choi was the one who killed his own son.. just because bogum threaten him with something..Choi was feared that jk will do something to him..

Bogum is not the only one who planned, it was lee jeng and Irene too..

Lee jeng is not that much part of the plan but jk want to punish him that's why he make lee jeng company go bankrupt. But jeng made a mistake and yell at tae so jk didn't left him alive. about Irene..he approached enwoo to target Irene..

He didn't calculate about Ben, who is lee jeng brother arrival..but he managed everything.. without knowing anything they done to tae..he just torcher them just because they planned to kill tae..

But jk want to know why they made this plan. He get to know from Irene that they hate tae being first.. Bogum company is still in number ten but tae is now number one..tae is their servent how could he lead us..they just don't want tae being happy and successful. They can't do anything to stop getting him success so bogum just simply want to kill him....

But now jk get to know everything about tae's past..the thing is still Irene, Choi and bogum still alive.... just to suffer, just to see jk worst side... just to see jk psycho path..

Actually jk is a sadist, whenever he got a prey to play, his whole body felt like he is in drug..his eyes inching to see others blood, his hears longing to hear their scream...he will not in steady mind when he went to that state.. that's why han , namjoon and rover want to run away when jk went into that state...

End of flashback...........

Jk saw tae who have no expression, jk know tae must feel disgust by him..or feared by him. Jk eyes filled with tears, he look away but a rough lips landed on jk eyes. Tae can taste jk salty tears. 

Tae sit up and make jk sit on his lap who snuggle like a baby, tae really felt, he is the person he saw few days before.

Tae::you are a great liar baby. aren't you?? ( Soft )

Jk just keep snuggling, tae smiled a little and pulled jk very close.

Jk mumbling sorry and telling him not to leave him..he will be a good boy..

______________________________________

Vote and comment