chapter 31

Jk discharged from the hospital, after few days , everything went normal but not in Kim mansion.

Everyone have fear on jk but they tried their level best to hide inside, they even know taekook are boyfriends on that day when tae peck jk lips. They are too shock but accept their relationship as they know they can't oppose.

In tae's room::

Jk is watching tae who is checking some files while jk have teary eyes why not tae is become soo silent only answering if it's important, jk sighed he feel soo hurt and bad.

Jk stood up and come near tae then back hug him, tae . Jk nuzzle his face in tae's  back. Tae just stood there.

Jk removed himself and hold tae's hand.

Jk::I  know you have many questions, let's go somewhere hyungie, I want to tell you everything, then you can decide whether to love me or not. ( Tae just looking at him with unknown expression)

Tae lift jk in bridal style who gasp and hold tae tightly, tae came down holding jk securely.

Everyone was seated in living room.

Mr.k:: where are you two going??

Tae:: we will come back tomorrow.

Tae didn't said further he just carry jk out that's it. While jk was looking at tae with different gaze.

After half an hour of driving with a complete silence, tae stopped the car infront of a beach. Jk found only them was there making him shock.

Jk look around that's when tae grab jk hand and hold it tightly then lead the way while jk followed him like a puppy.

Tae stopped infront of a huge beach house , jk mesmerize by the beauty, he just looking at the view in awe. His eyes filled with tears when he saw the name of the house , it was Kim jungkook.

Tae drag him in ,now they are standing in the room , jk can see the beach view, it was night time. Tae went inside the bathroom...

Jk don't know why tae bring him here, what's happening...he saw tae come out half naked and come towards jk.

Tae cup jk face and tug few hair strands behind his ear. Tae press his lips on jk one who closed his eyes and hold tae bare shoulder for support when tae kiss him aggressively.

Without breaking the kiss ,tae lift him who wrap his legs around his torso, tae went towards the bed and slowly made jk lay down without breaking the kiss.

Jk hands roam on his bare back, while tae started to suck his cheeks, jaw, collar bones making a deep red hickey. Jk moan loudly when tae hands lift his tshirt and caresses his tummy.

Jk arc his head back, when tae play with his nipples...

Jk:: hy..ung.ie..( moan )

Tae lift his head and look at jk who is breathing heavily and his messy state make tae pants get tighten at the sight.

He again smashed his lips and kiss him deeply, his hands abusing younger nipples who is moaning continuously.

Jk:: h.mm hyu.ngie ( tae slowly removed jk tshirt and admire him make jk cheeks red who look away )

Tae trace his hands and Stop at the tattoo, where Kim taehyung name present. Tae press his lips there and suck hard making jk clutch the bed sheet. Tae abuse the place with his teeth and tongue.

Then he lean down towards belly button and started to kiss and suck there make the bunny boy whimper and grip tae hair.

Tae lips now reach jk nipples who's eyes rolled back when tae suck and bite it hard while massaging other.

After making the both nipples swollen, tae eyes met with jk one, that's when jk breath stuck when tae hands unzip his pants without breaking the eye contact.

Tae removed jk pants and boxer, who try to hide himself from the hungry tiger but tae growl.

Tae:: don't. ( Growl )

Tae admire jk whole body and his eyes filled with tears when he saw small old scars. He give tiny kisses there and removed his own pants along with boxer.

Both are completely naked, jk heart was racing, he look at tae who hover over him. Both are staring at eachother....

Tae:: you know what your punishment?? ( Raspy voice )

Jk gulp hard, he moan loudly when their private part touch.

Tae:: answer baby..( deep voice )

Jk:: I~~ do~n't kno~w hyungie ( tae enter his tip slowly making jk whimper in pain )

Tae kiss jk  and slowly enter, he saw how jk scratching his back making it bleed, tae wipe jk tears and kiss him deeply, after entering he gave sometime to jk to adjust.

Tae:: just be with me forever that's your punishment. ( Saying this tae gave a deep thrust make jk jerk his body with a moan )

Soon tae thrust him in animalistic speed, after few thrust jk cum on himself while tae cum deep inside him.

Tae didn't let jk for a second, after making love till morning, tae dropped his sweaty body on top of jk who  is in the verge of fainting.

Jk hug tae tightly and nuzzle his face in tae chest, he love tae's body fragrance, he love how tae make love with him gently ,he love how their body pressed against each other till now tae is deep inside jk. Jk can feel tae inside his stomach , he feel full and warm.

Jk snapped when tae started to narrate what's happened in past, jk hold tae tightly and started to listen with a red eyes, he know one person is alive but he don't know how to kill him... Till now tae is in top of jk.

Tae:: I am not a cold person baby, when I was in childhood I am the most happiest person, I always run around my appa asking him many things and make trouble to my hyung. Then things started to change when few demons enter my life in the name of friends. I truly believed them as my friend baby.....

_____________________________________

Vote and comment

Next chapter is full of tae's past and in  five to six chapters only you gonna be complete.

I am sorry that I took too long to update...