chapter 20

Kim mansion::

Nj walking forth and back, he was try to call jk who didn't lift the phone..it's midnight ,tae was sleeping ,now nj was soo tensed..

Few hours after ,jk sneak into the mansion like a thief..nj stopped kook.

Nj:: where did you gone?? ( Worried by jk state, who is sweating badly and his knuckles are bleeding, he have a small cut on his forehead , it's not the first time nj caught him )

Jk:: to relieve stress ( cute )

Nj sigh and left because it's useless to advise jk.  Kook went to his room and freshen up and then went to tae's room , slowly slide beside tae, who hug him tightly in his sleep..

Jk snuggle in tae chest

Few hours after...

suddenly shooting sound heard by everyone making them wake up from their sleep.

Tae:: what was this sound ( get up from the bed, jk followed him )

Everyone standing in the living room with the tensed face.

Tae:: what happen??

Mr.k:: tae someone try shoot our security guard. Luckily he escaped..

Jk look at jungwoo who was soo tensed ..he raise his brows when jungwoo check his phone time to time.

Tae called cops , and informed them about the incident..

Nj:: who the bastard try to harm us.

Mr.k:: we need to tighten our security, it's not first time to us.. we have many enemies..( nj nodded his head )

Jk was observing jungwoo behaviour..
Jw left to his room hurriedly when he get a call..

Jk turn his face to tae , who was looking at him make him blush and look away, tae chuckled..they all went to his room after talking to the cops who came.

Tae and jk was cuddling on the bed. Tae was stroking his hair slowly and time to time kiss jk forehead and cheeks.

Jk was a blushing mess..

Tae:: baby, be careful. If you feel anyone following you , just call me quickly ,soon I will arrange bodyguards for you and jw ( Jk nodded )

Jk:: don't worry hyung, everything will be okay. ( Tae peck jk lips and pull him to his chest who hide his face )

Next morning::

Jeon twins entering the university, that's when an unknown man approach jungwoo who stiff in his place making jk raise his brows..

??:: Hii beauty..( flirty )

Jw:: h..ii..( sweating badly )

Jk::hmm who are you?? ( Polite )

But that man didn't reply to kook , and continuously stare at jungwoo make him tear up ,kook fisted his hands and poke his cheeks in annoyance...

Jk hold jungwoo right hand who is the verge of crying and ready to leave but that man hold jw left hand.

Jk:: I don't know ,who you are , but can't you see ,he is uncomfortable with you. ( Holding himself not to punch the hell out of that man )

??:: Ohh ,woo your uncomfortable with me ( dirty smirk )

Jw shook his head with fear...

Kook had enough. He left jw hands make jw panick..but to his surprise jk grip that man hands which was holding jungwoo..

That man face Changing second by second by the tight grip of kook ,but he too adament to show it outside..

Jk lean to that man ears , who have red eyes..

Jk:: a man should love his life right. ( Whisper )

Jungkook left that man hands ,where his hand prints.

Jk hold jungwo hands, before he leave..

??:: You asked my name right?? My name is Ben..incase you want to know..( smirk )

Jk show his middle finger to Ben without jungwoo knowledge and left..

Jungwoo look at jk with teary eyes who was walking while holding his hands. Suddenly jk spoke.

Jk:: i don't know what's your relationship with him, when your ready to share ,just tell me. Don't hide in yourself, you have a family behind you, and your not alone woo.. ( jk stopped and turn his face to jw ,who look at him with soo much affection , jk press his lips on jw forehead )

Jk left from there , jungwoo looking at kook disappearing figure ,tears started to pour from his eyes.

Jk left from the uni without anyone knowledge. Now he was going to Kim industries to meet tae..he reached the place and went to tae's cabin..he enter without knocking but halt in his space when he saw Ben talking with tae..

Tae:: baby , come here don't you have class.( Soft )

Jk went to tae and press his lips on tae forehead who close his eyes feeling care. While Ben looking at them curiously.

Jk:: you carry on Hyungie, i will sit there ( point at couch )

Tae nodded and turn to Ben,

Tae:: then our deal finalize Mr.ben ( shook his hands with Ben )

Bn:: i am happy to work with you Mr.kim, then i will get going.

Ben look at kook for a second who is playing in his phone without caring the fuck about him.

Tae:: bun ( jk went to tae , who pull him on his lap)

Jk:: I just miss you sooo much ,so i bunk the class.. ( tae look at him with fake glare making jk giggle )

Tae:: brat ,i glare at you ,your giggling..( caresses jk cheeks )

Jk:: you can't act infront of me Hyungie...( Jk kept his face on tae chest who stroke his hairs )

Jk was feeling dull today, he sense telling him that something going to happen badly, so he come to his safest place to hide in his hyung embrace..

Jk adjust himself on tae lap who suddenly groan when jk ass landed on his crotch. Jk get red and stood up quickly..

Jk:: i..am.i..sorry ( red cheeks )

Tae look at jk and coo at him..those pink cheeks , he want to bite them..he  pull jk who landed on his lap soon his lips meet with jk who get shock..

Tae started to move slowly ,jk come back to his sence and hold tae shoulders for support.. tae kiss him soo passionately soon jk gasp when tae hands slip inside his tshirt..

Tae tongue roaming inside jk mouth sucking and biting him , both are eating their lips ,tae hands made his way near jk chest, making jk shiver in his hyungie touch ,he feel soo weak and need..jk moan when tae pinch his nipple.

Tae sucking jk lower lips like a lollipop, jk was out of breath so tae break the kiss and connected their foreheads...

Jk hide his face in tae's crook of neck feeling shy for his first deep kiss with tae, elder kiss jk hair and hold him tightly by his waist..

But little did they know that Ben was looking at them. But.....

Little did Ben know that the hawk eyes jk was observing everything....

Jk turn his face towards ben disappearing figure...

Jk( mind )::: why people's are don't like their life...

_________________End_________________

Vote and comment..

Au:: ok sorry for my disappearance..

Next chapter will be known about Jin secret and a little bit who is jungkook....