chapter 8

???:: Hello who is this??

Jk:: who are you??(angry)

???:: Hello you are the one who called..(annoy)

Jk:: it's my Hyungie phone , who the hell are you ?? Where is he?? Give him the phone..(shouted)

(Yes kook is silent but when it comes to his hyungie he is ..you will know how our kook character is..)

???:: Ohh sorry, he is went to restroom. We are in a restaurant..i am yn.. i didn't see the name..

Jk:: which restaurant??(dead silent)

Yn:: cherry tales..(sweet)

Before kook answer ,he heard tae voice make him relaxed...

Tae:: baby you reached home??

Jk:: where are you??( Different tone making other confused)

Tae:: in my office , why..hello baby... hello.....( Kook cut the call)

In tae office::

Tae::yn without my permission,why did you pick the call..(stern)

Yn:: yaah tae ,it's not the way to talk to your childhood friend who you have seen after a long time.

Tae:: anyways how is aunt and uncle.(usual tone)

Yn: they are good , but what happen to my cheery bear ( tae glare at her so she kept quit)..ok ok then i will see in your home..( she left)

Tae try to call kook , who picked.

Jk:: hyungie..sry my phone battery is out..

Tae:: it's ok baby. Then why did you called me..and she is my childhood friend.( Kook just hummed making other feeling different)

Did he expect something like jealous.....

They talked for sometime, kook asked tae to buy banana milk and cut the call....

When he came down, he heard the same voice which he heard on phone make him feel tensed..

He saw mr and mrs Kim talking to a very beautiful girl with a wide smile.
Mrs .Jeon just smirk at him.. but why??

He went infront of them, mr Kim introduce kook to yn who laugh and ask sorry to kook making others confused...

Yn:: ohh sorry jungkook ,i just prank you on call. We are in tae office.

Jk:: i know , you lied.

Yn:: how did you know??

Jk:: because my hyung never lie to me.

Yn look at him with weird expression.

When they are talking ,tae entered with a bottles of banana milk with pancakes making kook eyes to sparkle. Mrs.jeon interept,

Mrs.j:: ohh tae, you buy this for yn right...

Tae cutted her..

Tae:: this is for my baby. Kook here( give the whole things to him and peck his forehead) share it with jungwoo okay( kook nodded)

Yn get embarrassed...

After few hours jungwoo didn't reach home making others tensed ,

Tae called jungwoo, picked by jimin .

Tae:: where is jungwoo ( tensed)
Jm:: hyung we are just playing video games in mall..jungwoo curiously playing ...

After the call...

They all settled in living room..

Tae sit beside kook who keep his face his shoulders.

Yn looking at everything with an sad eyes..