chapter 11

When mr.kim sipping his drinks in his room, he get a call from tae ,which surprise him to the core ,he exitingly pick the call ,but get worry by tae shaky voice ,but his blood boiled when that man said something about tae, he fastly get his car ..

When he reached tae cabin ,his breath hitch by the sight, tae lying on the floor and crying badly , he hurriedly went near tae and hug him tightly soon tae fainted....

Mr.kim tap tae face and sprinkle some water on his face , who get his consciousness , tae opened his eyes ,he feel blurred but after some blinks he can see mr Kim with a teary eyes...

Mr.k:: bear , are you okay ( tears )

Tae hug  mr.kim tightly who get shock ,soon he hear a sobbing sound..
Mr.kim fisted his hands tightly and his heart clench by each drop of tears of tae .

Tae:: ap..appa ..appa ..( sob) he is...soo bad..( crying )

Tae crying like a child nuzzling his face in mr.kim chest, who is holding himself not to broke down in front of his son..

Mr.k:: tae baby, tell appa what happen hmm ( kiss tae head  softly )

Tae :: appa ..i hate him... He is..he is..( breathless )

Mr.k:: shh it's okay ,no need to say ( panick )

Tae nodded his head and hide his face in his dad chest who caresses his back.....

Tae peacefully slept in mr.kim  arms who's  eyes are dark..

Mr.k:: whoever made my son hurt I will rip thier heads from thier body ( darkly)

Mr.kim lift tae carefully and left to thier mansion...

In mansion....

Mr.kim lift his son in his arms who sleep like a baby and went to taes room , others are already slept but to his surprise,kook is waiting for tae in his room...

When jk eyes landed on tae sleepy figure, he get tensed and asked mr.kim who placed his son on the bed and cover him with duvet..

Jk:: what happen to him ( anxious)

Mr.kim share everything to jk, who shows zero emotions..

Mr.k:: tae need to open up kook, I will find that asshole who make my son like this ( dark eyes)

Mr.kim asked kook, who is thinking deeply...

Mr.k:: can i sleep here tonight with my son ( jk nodded and left hurriedly not before placing a kiss on tae forehead)

Mr.kim took a deep shaking breath and removed his coat and laid beside tae and pull him to his chest...after a long time he is going to sleep with his son....

Tae unknowingly snuggle to his chest making mr.kim heart swell with happiness on the same time he get angry on that unknown person...

He slowly caresses tae hairs, he can't sleep now ,..he is looking at his son peaceful sleeping face, his heart get tighten when he witness how tae cried...

Even though tae is cold , and rude he is a baby who needs care and attention....

On the otherside jk is crying is heart out ,so this is the reason he feel so bad in evening, his mind filled with how tae suffer,how tae wish someone will help him, how tae longing for a comfort...jk felt soo angry ,he punched the mirror infront of him making into pieces ,his hands are bleeding ,does he care no........

He lying on the floor with a red eyes , thinking what to do ,he feel soo weak to protect tae, he feel helpless...

Au:: i think that person who misbehave with tae will dead ,if mr.kim and jk found him ..so sad....

Morning::::

Tae slowly open his eyes feel a tight grip around his waist and a familiar smell...

He look up and widen his eyes...his dad sleeping while holding him...tae took sometime to remember everything which happened yesterday..

He feel soo weak , how is he going to look his dad..such a pathetic he is..

But he feel soo warm in his dad hold..he snuggle in his dad chest who wake up slowly...

Tae remember, how his dad came yesterday for him...he getting tears in his eyes...

Mr.kim act like he his sleeping, because if he wake up ,again tae is going to avoid him, so he used this chance to stay with his son for few minutes..

He feel soo happy when tae snuggle..

He heard a cute snores from tae who sleep in his appa warmness.. he kissed his son forehead lovingly...

That's when door opened by jungkook with a bandaged hands and a dark circles..

Mr.kim guessed everything but get worry by jk hands..

Mr.kim slowly get up after placing a kiss on tae head....

Mr.k:: kook what happen to your hands ( hold his hands)

Jk:: nothing uncle ( hoarse voice)

Mr.k:: please don't hurt yourself, tae can bare anything ,but when comes to your health he can't just remember that ( jk nodded )

Jk:: just find that fu*ker uncle ( mr.kim look at jk , who is burning in anger.  It's the first time ,kook is behaving this widely )

Mr.k:: i will kook , don't worry ( determine) just take care of him.. i have some work..( left )

Kook look at tae , and went near him..he sit beside tae  and started to stroke his hair with left hand why because his right hand bandaged...

Tae slowly opened his eyes , soon he pull jk in his arms and hide his face in his chest....

They stayed for an minute, now jk is lying on top of tae ,...

Jk:: are you okay hyung...( Soft )

Tae :: i ...am..wait what happen to your hands .( Hella worried )

Jk:: it's..i accidentally cut my..hands.( lie )..

Tae:: baby, how careless you are Huhh , don't use knife here after get it ( stern )

Jk pouted but in his heart he wonder how this man care for him even though  he  is in pain...

Tae sighed ..

Tae:: is it hurts ( peck jk cheeks who shook his head as no )

Jk put his head on tae chest...

After a silence ,

Tae remember yesterday event and fisted his hands , suddenly he asked...

Tae:: where..is appa.( Nervous )

Jk:: he left few minutes ago saying ,have some work..( tae nodded , he feel good in kook arms , and in his appa arms too )...

Soon tae  get a message from unknown..

Tae in his deep thoughts to notices the message but kook saw it...he secretly took the phone and went inside the restroom..

Chat :

Unknown:: hey baby ,it's daddy....

Jk blood boiled.......

______________________________________

Vote and comment...............

Thank you so much for reading my story ,this book reach 2k my lovely readers.

I thought this story is somewhat not interesting that's why i get insecure ,but by your comments i get motivated thank you💜💜💜💜💜