chapter 28

Tae is breaking things in the mansion,he was soo angry and restless while Jack is searching for jungwoo while others in the mansion was crying and very scared to approach tae.

Tae::WHO IS HE?? HOW DARE THEY ( brake the glass wall )

Others flinch badly, whole jk is looking down feeling very weak, that's it tae is gonna hate him, he need to show his true self now otherwise they can't find jungwoo. Nj is pleading jk .

Jk stood up from his place but soon few mans run inside with a gun in their hands and hold every family members in a gun point including yoongi and Kai.

Tae kept silent because he know jungwoo must be with them so he can't risk jungwoo life while jk is gritting his teeth. Soon the mask men drag everyone to their car and bring them to a old mansion.

Tae look at jk and his eyes got red when he witness how the man holding jk hands tightly.

Soon they all tied in the rope and the man's make them kneel. Expect tae who is standing at a gun point.

Jk looking at the place with a red eyes,  he saw how the man kept his gun on tae head making his breath heavy, jk controlling himself,

Suddenly a man in his twenties came there with a cold look looking stunning, he is  having a knife on his hands ,and whisling in his deep voice.

Tae look at the person with a frown, he seen him somewhere while jk have a blank face. Soon a two bloody bodies fell before jk ,

Jin started to cry , the one person is han and other is unknown.

Both persons are trying their best level to breath, jk fist his hands.

Tae:: who are you?? ( Dark voice )

??:: Aigoo you forgot me tae tae. ( Sarcastic )

Tae got it ,it was mr.Choi second son Choi markson.

Tae:: what do you want from us ?? Why do you kidnapped my jw ( controlling his anger )

He is taking slow steps towards tae making jk breath got heavy, he is playing with a knife, he kept the knife on tae cheeks that's it for jk.

Jk:: stop ( dark voice )

Everyone look at him, jk is looking down ,he lift his head and others are stunned because jk eyes are like blood.

While tae is looking at him with shock .mark Chuckled darkly, he bend down to jk level ,

Mark:: where is my dad and mom. ( Kept the knife on jk neck )

Tae::leave him , he is innocent mark , I said leave him. ( Growl )

Make clear his throat and stood up.

Mark:: your soo hot taehyung. ( Raspy voice )

Jk digging his own nails on himself making it bleed.

Mark ordered his man to bring jungwoo and mrs.jeon who are bruised badly, kims are crying looking at jw , while tae choke mark who ordered his man to stop attacking tae.

Mark breath hit uneven but tae back away because mark man kept the knife on jungwoo neck.

Jw:: hy.ung ( weak )

Tae eyes filled with tears, he feel helpless, hopeless he dropped himself on the floor with a beating heart, he look at his family members fearing something will happen to them. His eyes landed on jk who is looking down.

Tae feel his whole body numb. No he can't bare anyone lose especially Jeon twins. His hands are shaking feeling his whole world gonna crush down. Jk saw how tae is looking right.

Mark sit on his chair infront of them and looking at jk with a dark smile.

Mark:: Jeon jungkook come here. ( Deep voice )

Jk lift his head and stood up but his hands hold by tae,

Tae:: plea.se lea.ve hi.m ( plead )

Kim's heart broken at the sight, tae never beg for anything. While jk heart is bleeding, jk slowly took tae hand and give a peck to tae lips. Tae shook his head but jk walk towards mark while tae got hold by two men's.

Jk is now stand infront of mark who told him to kneel which jk obeyed. Tae was thrashing in the two mens hold.

Tae:: don't you dare to lay your filthy hand on him. ( Shout )

Mark:: where are my parents?? ( Angry )

Jk didn't response, mark grip jk back hair pull it backwards,

Tae thrashing aggressively three men's are holding him now but they too can't grip tae so now four of them holding tae. While Yg  and kai also try to remove their own grip.

Mark hate it how jk eyes shows strong there is not even a hint of fear.

Mark:: where are them dammit?? ( Slap jk multiple times who's lips started to bleed )

Tae was getting more angry, with a flip he punch the four men's and run towards jk, he gave a hard punch to mark who's nose got broken.

Tae::baby are you okay. ( Check jk face  but he was pulled by four men's but this time tae stopped thrashing as he saw knife on jin neck)

Mark laughed like a stupid and wipe his blood, he look at tae,..

Mark: how dare yo..( try to punch tae but a strong grip hold his hand )

Mark look at jk who have a dark eyes giving chills to mark.

On the other side, joon is sweating badly, he was fearing what jk gonna do with mark,. Jk is already a psycho now he don't know what will happen??

On the other side, joon need to save his family, he know jk full focus will be to save tae and Jin. Now he need to escort others. He looking here and there.

Mark try to took his hand from jk hold who is giving a death grip on the other hand tae was soo silent, he know the person who is standing infront of him is definitely new to him, he is not the jk he know what is happening??

Jk hug mark close to his chest and started to laugh making others froze ,jk is look like a maniac, he is looking creepy. Mark is thrashing in jk hold with a scared face , even mark men's get shiver by jk aura.

Jk:: tik tik tik tik tik....boom.

______________________________________

Vote and comment