sixty

baby's first christmas {ethan}

decorating
"Look at my little reindeer," You said, admiring Noah's festive onesie Ethan's mum had brought. You tickled his tummy, making him laugh and wiggle in your lap "How about this baby?" Ethan asked, putting the last piece of the Christmas tree together. You looked up from your seat on the floor and smiled "It's perfect babe" You replied, wrapping your arn around Noah to keep him on your lap. You and Ethan had decided on a fake tree this year, you didn't want Noah to accidentally eat any tree bristles that fell onto the floor. As Noah was ten months old, he was starting to stand up on his own. Ethan worried that he would want to play with the tree, so he put it on the coffee table, out of his reach "Shall we decorate it?" Ethan asked, sliding a box of omaments closer to you. You picked up a red ball and held it up. Noah reached out for it, winning as it got further away from him. He wiggled in your lap and pouted as Ethan took the ball and put it on the tree "Do you want to help Noah?" Ethan asked, holding out his arms, which his son happily went to. Noah put the little boy on his hip and he looked at the tree in awe "Here you go Noah" Ethan said, showing him another red ball. He smiled and grabbed it in his cubby little hands. Ethan kissed Noah's head and looked over at you, his smile as wide as yours.

he posts a picture
ethanchoi & imanimcnamara

ethanchoi|Christmas shenanigans! I hope everyone had a lively Christmas 🎄🎁❤️ @imanimcnamara

ethanchoi|
Christmas shenanigans! I hope everyone had a lively Christmas 🎄🎁❤️ @imanimcnamara

christmas eve
"Think we have a little chef on our hands" Ethan chuckled, with Noah on his lap. He lightly brushed the flour off Noah's cheek, making the little boy giggle. You stood in the kitchen at the counter, watching your two boys on the other side "Shall we put these in the oven and do some more?" You asked. You picked up the tray and slid it into the preheated oven. You loved baking at Christmas time; and although Noah was too young to understand, Ethan wanted him to help. You reached over the counter and fixed the chef hat on his head "You look adorable in the hat Noah. Mummy's little helper" You cooed, watching his eyes light up at hearing his name "How about some trees?" You asked, holding up a tree cookie cutter. Ethan copied you and rolled out some dough in front of him and Noah "A star. Like the one on top of our tree," He said to the little boy. While you and Ethan were both busy, Noah held the rolling pin in his little hands. As he gripped the end, be put his mouth on it "Oh Noah, no, that's yucky" You stuck your tongue out and shook your head. He let go and giggled at your funny face. Ethan looked up at you, not knowing what to do "He's teething baby. He wants to chew on everything" You explained "Here you go Noah, this is better" You said, handing him a cooked cookie. He happily sucked and chewed on it. Ethan kissed Noah's head and tightened his grip on his son "Is that yummy Noah?" You cooed "The Choi's makes good cookies, don't we"

christmas day
"Present time," Emily said happily. Ethan's sister and parents walked to the living room. You held Sebastian on your hip, smiling at how excited everyone was for your little boy's first Christmas "Did you buy enough for him Eth" Simon's father joked to his son "Half of them are from you and mum actually" He teased back. As everyone gathered around the room, you sat Noah on the floor in front of the tree. You sat behind him with Ethan beside you "Merry Christmas Noah" Ethan said, sliding a present to the happy little boy. He looked at Ethan with wide eyes and a big smile "Go on buddy, it's for you" He encouraged, ripping a little bit of the paper and showing Ethan what to do. He giggled and copied Simon, ripping the paper "Go Noah" Ethan's mother smiled, onto the floor closer to her grandson "That's it" She clapped her hands praising him. Noah giggled and started clapping his little hands together. The living room filled with laughter as the ten-month-old clapped along with his grandmother. You smiled and rested your head on Ethan's shoulder. Noah had recently leamed to clap and loved doing it. Ethan wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. Ethan's mother moved closer to Noah and helped him open the present. Noah's face lit up as she pulled the hammer toy out of the box. She handed him the small hammer and he hit the buttons. He smiled at the noises and lights he made "Thanks mum, now he will be playing with that all the time" Simon joked, smiling at his happy little boy.