six

dress shopping

ethan
"Any idea of what you want?" Your mum asked looking up from the rack of dresses. You went shopping with your mum, Gina, and Anna. You sighed and shrugged your shoulders "No frills or ruffles, no lace or extra bits, and not too big.." You rambled on "So we know what you don't want" Anna laughed "And we thought Ethan was picky" Gina added "It has to be perfect" You whispered, as you all continued looking through dresses "Agh" You suddenly squealed. But before anyone could see it, you pulled it off the rack and into a dressing room "She seems to like this one" Gina said softly "Fingers crossed" Anna smiled. You slid into the dress and stood silent for a few moments, admiring the dress alone. The soft white fabric hugged your body and dropped down at your waist. One strap went straight over your shoulder, the other going across your chest then over your shoulder "Sweetheart, can we see?" Your mum asked. You opened the curtain and stepped out They went silent; just looking at you "What do you think?" You asked "I love it Imani, it's beautiful," Anna said "Oh my, you look gorgeous. Ethan will love it" Gina said, touching the bottom "Mum?" You asked. She sniffed and wiped her eyes "It's perfect" She whispered, pulling you into a hug "This is it" You smiled.

 She sniffed and wiped her eyes "It's perfect" She whispered, pulling you into a hug "This is it" You smiled

jay
"Can we try again next weekend? I'm tired and hungry" You whined. You were walking down a street in London filled with bridal stores "Just like Jay" Sarah whispered to Charlotte, making them both laugh "Come on sweetheart, one more store" Your mum said. You walked into the store and they began looking around. You looked slowly; feeling disappointed that you hadn't found your dress yet. Bethany pulled out a dress and smiled. Your mum walked over to her, her eyes lighting up "What about this?" Bethany asks your mum. She nodded and touched the dress lightly "It's beautiful" "Amaya. Try this one" Bethany said, handing you the dress. You walked into the dressing room and without looking at the dress, you slid it on. Since the dress had to be tied up at the back, you couldn't do it on your own. You held the bodice against your chest and looked in the mirror "Oh my god" You whispered, running a hand down your body and across the fabric. The beaded bodice was gorgeous and the skirt was soft and flowing "I think she found it" Your mum, said. You walked out smiling for the first time that day "Can you tie it up?" You asked your mom. She nodded and gently pulled the ribbon at your back "It's lovely" Charlotte said, getting teary "I love it Amaya" Sarah added "You look beautiful; really beautiful" Your mum smiled. You looked at yourself again in the mirror "It's the perfect dress for Jay's Princess" Bethany giggled.

will "That's enough, I already have four dresses to try" You laughed, shaking your head at them"Well go on then," Mercedes said, pushing into the dressing room

will
"That's enough, I already have four dresses to try" You laughed, shaking your head at them
"Well go on then," Mercedes said, pushing into the dressing room. The first dress was lacy, it wasn't really your style. You placed the hanger with the dress on it against your body. It was pretty but something about it wasn't right. You hung the hanger on the other side of the room and looked at the next one "Everything alright dear?" Your mum asked "Yeah one second" You said, knowing that you would be longer. One look at the second dress and your face lit up. You gently unzipped it and slid it on. The white silky fabric was stunning: it hugged your body perfectly. You ran your fingers over the silver beaded belt around your waist, it was gorgeous Carmel began "Do you need help?" You quickly opened the door and you walked into the middle of the room, watching their reactions "Who chose this one?" You asked, looking at yourself in the full-length mirror. Your mum nodded and wiped a fallen tear off her cheek "You look amazing Liana, Will won't be able to keep his hands off you" Carmel laughed "She's right, Will will love it. It's beautiful, fits like a glove" Mercedes added "It's perfect. I love it" You whispered, looking at her. She nodded again "I have never seen you this happy or beautiful"

connor"Let me know if you need any help," The store assistant said walking away "Actually" You called out making her turn around "I have an idea of what I want, could you help me find something?" You asked "Of course, that's my job" She nodded

connor
"Let me know if you need any help," The store assistant said walking away "Actually" You called out making her turn around "I have an idea of what I want, could you help me find something?" You asked "Of course, that's my job" She nodded. You pulled a picture out of your bag that you ripped out of a bridal magazine "Something like this. I love the lace details and the long train" You said. Her smile grew "I have the perfect one. I'll go get it" You thanked her and walked back to where everyone was still browsing "Find anything, Brynn?" Your mum asked. Just as you were about to answer, the assistant walked back in "It's in the dressing room for you" "I think so" You whispered and went to try it on. You stepped into the dress; the lace was soft and sat perfectly across your shoulders. It was long and hung beautifully "Honey, do you need any help?" Your mum asked "If it's not right, no worries, there are heaps of dresses" Grace reassured. You opened the door and walked out; the white fabric trailing behind you "It's gorgeous" Grace whispered "I love it" Dee Dee added "Sweetheart, you look amazing, so beautiful" Your mum whispered taking your hands "My baby is getting married" You squeezed her hand "This is the one," You said, running your hands gently over the lace.

 You opened the door and walked out; the white fabric trailing behind you "It's gorgeous" Grace whispered "I love it" Dee Dee added "Sweetheart, you look amazing, so beautiful" Your mum whispered taking your hands "My baby is getting married" You ...