thirty-two

picking names

ethan
You and Ethan were out at lunch, trying to enjoy a few more dates before the baby came along and you wouldn't be able to for a while "So, I was thinking, what about starting to think of names? For baby boy" He starts. You smiled. You had talked about it briefly before but hadn't come up with any suggestions yet. After you took a sip of your drink, you nodded "Yeah, do you have any in mind?" You asked, "I kind of like the name Lucas, what do you think?" He asked "Hmm, Lucas Choi. I don't know..I'm just worried the name we pick won't fit his personality. You know what I mean?" You were getting worried. I mean, this is the name your child will have his entire life "Yeah, but we have to choose some time. What Kind of names do you like?" He asked and rubbed your hand "I the name Dominic. What about you?" You asked, "I like it better as a middle name, don't you think?" He asked "Yeah, that does sound better," You said, nodding, and taking another bite of your food "What about the first name?" You asked "What about Noah? Noah Dominic Elijah Choi" He said. You tilted your head to the side in awe, you loved it "It's perfect" You said.
💙 Noah Dominic Elijah Choi 💙

jay
"Hi Jay" You said as you walked into the living room. You had just just come out of the room you both have shared for years, with the computer. It had been in your mind ever since Jay left for the races, but you wanted to wait for him to choose the name of your child "Hi babe" He said, and you handed him the laptop in your hands. You lean back and sit down on the couch, Jay helping you "What's up?" He asked, handing the computer back to you "We have to pick a name, the baby will be here in about three and a half months" You said. He smiled "Okay, do you have anything in mind?" He muted the TV, and put his full attention on you "Well, I want to make his middle name Jamie like you wanted" You smiled "Really?" He asked, shocked. You smiled, and nodded "What about Roman?" He asked. You fell in love with the idea, and you gasped. You nodded, and Jay smiled "Roman Jamie Thomas Halstead" He said "It's wonderful"
💙 Roman Jamie Thomas Halstead 💙

will
You were sleeping, trying to take a nap. Your little girl is tiring you out lately. As you sleep, Will sits next to you with the laptop on his lap, making little taps while he types. He was searching for names, he wanted to be prepared for when you both decide to start suggesting names. You told him you wanted to pick soon, you didn't want to wait until the last minute to make sure you both loved the name. When you finally woke up, Will helped you up, and you leaned back against the headboard "How was your nap?" He asked, turning his head to look at you "Pretty good, she actually let me sleep" You giggled, rubbing your belly "Good" Will said and kissed your lips "I was thinking, we should decide on a name soon, you know?" He asked. You smiled "Okay" "I was looking on the internet, and found some names...I don't know if you like them" He said handing you the list. You gasped "Awe, Will, these are so cute" You turned your eyes away from the list to look at him. You could tell he was blushing "Thanks?" "I love this one," You said pointing to the name "Me too, it sounds perfect," He said "So it's settled?" He asked. You nodded "Bambi Margot Jane Halstead, beautiful"
🩷 Bambi Margot Jane Halstead 🩷

connor
You and Connor were at a family get-together Connor's mother had asked you if you decided the names of your babies yet. You hadn't yet so that made you want to. You were currently sitting in your bed, thinking of girl names "This is so difficult" You groaned, trying to balance the pencil on the top of your belly. He put his pad of paper and pen down, and scooted over to you, putting his mouth to your temple "Babe" He smirked "This is supposed to be fun, we are picking the names of our babies. And look, you have a whole list here" He said, It was true, you had at least ten names on your list "I have one" Thomas chuckled. You giggled, and kissed him "What about this one, Addison?" He asked' "I like this one," You said and pointed to his only name on the list, ignoring his question "Can we do this one?" He asked, and pointed to another name, Hope "Faith Naomi Ariana, and Hope Olivia Catherine?" You asked "Faith and Hope...sounds wonderful," He said.
🩷 Faith Naomi Ariana Rhodes 🩷
🩷 Hope Olivia Catherine Rhodes 🩷