thirty-six

how you sleep

ethan
As your belly grew, you found it more comforting to lay on your side towards Ethan. You had no idea why, it just helped with your back pain. You always get hot so you kick off the blankets, Ethan still resting under them. Your hand protectively on your hom, light snores escaping his mouth, you both wake up feling refreshed the next morning.

jay
You and Jay stopped cuddling close together once your bump got bigger. By the morning most of your blankets end up on the floor as a result of you both moving around so much, and tossing and turning from not being able to sleep. Since you guys didn't cuddle, you still liked knowing Jay was near you. You always held his arm, his hand on your bump.

will
He liked to have you close, knowing that you and Bambi were safe. You always started a little bit away from him, he knew you got uncomfortable when you tried to fall asleep. After you did, however, he would grab you and pull you closer, and by the end of the night, you were spooning with him.

connor
You and Connor both have to lie on your right side, for some reason. That's just the only way you are comfortable. You used your arm as, a pillow and had to scoot up so it wasn't lying on Connor. You would put it on his pillow, and he would move it all night, but you always still find a way to use it.