thirteen

present/letter he gives you before the wedding

ethan
You stood in the bathroom, looking at yourself in the mirror. After taking a few deep breaths to calm your nerves, you saw something slide under the doon followed by a soft knock on the door. You quickly opened the door but no one was there. You picked up the piece of paper off the floor and unfolded it, revealing a small note written by Ethan. You smiled to yourself and hugged it close to your heart, whispering "You're perfect, Ethan"

jay
"Oh sweetie, I nearly forgot. I have something to give you" Jay's mum said walking towards you. She sat down beside you on the bed and pulled out a little box "You didn't have to-" You began to say, but she cut you off "I know love, but I didn't. This is from Jay" She handed over the box and you opened it "He gave me this last night and told me not to forget it" She said looking at your smile "And I can see that my boy finally found his perfect girl"

will
Your little niece came running into the room holding a box tightly in his hands "Liana" Kathleen-Angel said out of breath "This is from Will for you" He handed you the box. You smiled and slowly opened the box. Your smile grew wider when you saw the present. A love letter charm for your charm bracelet. You rested the box in your lap, as you undid the bracelet on your wrist and clipped it on "It's perfect" You whispered "I love you too Will"

connor
You held your disposable cup in your hands, happy that Connor surprised you with coffee. As you walked to the kitchen, something fell on the floor behind you "What's, that?" Grace asked.
You stopped and looked down, confused when you saw a ripped piece of paper. You picked it up and smiled to yourself "Oh Con" You whispered, "What is it, Brynn?" Dee Dee asked this time "Just the wrapper from my cup" You replied, trying to hide your smile and blushed cheeks.