twenty-four

telling family

ethan
You and Ethan were on your way over to his parent's house. You were going to give the news at Christmas. When you got there, Ethan was so giddy "Eth, are you okay?" You giggled "Yeah, just excited," He said and smiled. As everyone took their seats with their plates of food, you nodded at Ethan telling him it was time to tell everyone. You both stood up, and everyone looked at you both. Ethan cleared his throat "Umm, me and Imani have an announcement" You both smiled "We're having a baby" You said, happy. Everyone cheered, erasing your nerves.
Everyone got up to hug and congratulate you both. You talked with all of the girls of the family, and about your baby and what's to come.

jay
"Hey babe," Jay said as he walked into the living room. Your mum was on Skype, they lived in Spain while you and Jay currently lived in Chicago "Hey, Jay, let's tell them" You said, and he made his way over to you. He sat next to you, and prepared himself for this "Hello Jay, how are you doing sweetie?" Your mum asked, "Really good, what about you?" He asked and looked over at you "Good, thank you" She smiled "So mum, we have some really good news for you" You smiled "You do?" She asked. You nodded "Me and Jay, we are having a baby!" You said "What?!" Your mum squealed "This is so great!" She said. You giggled, feeling really excited "Calm down babe, yeah?" Jay asked. You giggled, your mom was still going crazy. You pressed your fingers together "Love you" Jay said "I love you more" You said "Not possible" He said, cheekily. You both had forgotten about your mum still on the computer screen "You guys will be wonderful parents" She said, interrupting your perfect moment "Bye mum!" You cheered.

will
You and Will wanted a unique way to tell your parents, so you decided to take your pregnancy test and put it into a bottle. You put the bottle in a gift bag, and when you got to their house, you put the bag into your purse. Your mum had made tea, and you and Will sat on the couch across from your mum and dad "So, we have a surprise for you guys" You said, and put your tea down. You got out the gift bag and gave it to your mum and dad to open. She had a questioning look on her face but began to open it anyway. She saw the bottle and smiled. Then she saw the pregnancy test, and she squealed, "My baby is going to have a baby!" Your dad finally caught on. They both stood up, smiling. You hugged your dad, and he whispered in your ear "You'll be a great mum, Liana, and I'm proud of you and Will" You smiled and kissed his cheek. Your mum and Will hugged, her hand patting his back. She was now crying, and you made your way over as she let go of Will "Are you okay?" You smiled "Yes, just extremely happy" She said and hugged you.

connor
You were lying on the couch, eating a snack and watching TV. Connor walked in, phone in hand "Hey babe, you feeling okay?" You nodded, your phone ringing "Hello?" You answered "Hey honey, it's mum. I was wondering if you're doing okay. Haven't talked to you in a while, since last week I think" She said "I'm doing okay" You started, Connor almost walking out of the room. You forgot your mum was on the phone "Con, can you come lay down with me and the babies?" You asked your ear to the phone. You realized what you just said. You heard a gasp "Brynn Estelle Meghan Wilson, you're pregnant? Oh my gosh! This is so amazing. I'm coming out to see you soon!" Your mum said, yelling at your dad to come in there. She told him, and they were both excited "Brynn, call me if you need anything" Your mum said "Love you" She finished. Connor got underneath you, and you lay on top of him "Love you" You said to him. He put his hands on your still flat belly, and you put your hands on top of you "I love you, all three of you" He kissed your temple.