84. Last kiss of death

Author's pov:

Her shivering hand slip the cold heavy metal gun to the ground...Aadhya's knees  collapsed on the floor beside his body which is drenched in blood...blood flowing from his body was wetting her clothes covering her knees...a scream escaped her lips with continuous trail of wailing.

A heavy pall of remorse settles over Aadhya as she kneels beside Vishnu's lifeless form, her heart weighed down by the enormity of what she has done. The echoes of their heated exchange reverberate in her mind, each word a dagger of regret that pierces her soul.

Tears blur her vision as she cradles Vishnu's cold face in her trembling hands, the reality of his death a crushing weight upon her shoulders. The depth of her sorrow is immeasurable, a chasm of grief that threatens to consume her whole.

In the midst of her anguish, Aadhya is plagued by the memory of Vishnu's warnings, his desperate attempts to reason with her falling on deaf ears. She is haunted by the knowledge that she has betrayed the man she once loved, that her actions have irrevocably altered the course of their lives.

As she grapples with the consequences of her choices, Aadhya is overcome by a sense of profound loss. She mourns not only for Vishnu, but for the innocence she has lost, the part of herself that she can never reclaim.

She began hitting the floor with her fists,wailing for what she has done.

Her body was painted by Vishnu's blood as she began pulling her hair with the sight
Infront of him...The man whom she loves was laying there lifeless.

'I can't live with the regret of killing you Vishnu!!!I love you!!!I love you!' She kept her head on his on his chest and hugged him tightly.

'You..yyoouu know I hated you so much that never in my wildest dreams I thought of loving you...then I didn't even realise when I fell for you...you fell hard for met but I fell harder'  she cupped his face rubbing her nose on his cheek as tears kept flowing her eyes.

'This revenge game needs a full stop...I know though I tried to convince you won't...because thirst for revenge is hardwired in your brain....That's the reason I took this cruel step..' her breathing began heavy,as a drop of blood dropped on Vishnu's forehead.

She wiped that blood from his forehead and began saying 'I love you and I can't live without you...Though the whole village call you brutal but the real brutality is inside me...you never did anything wrong with the people whom you love....but look at me im such a bitch that I kikikillled my own husband...A bloody bitch like me has no right to live....I must die by agony.....' she began laughing sarcastically sniffing through the blood flowing through her nose.

Aadhya's pov:

'Look...vishnu ...I guess this poision is doing its duty perfectly.....Its better than me...i failed as a wife...i killed my husband'   i began hitting my head on him .

'Ahhhh...' my body twisted  with the shooting pain in my stomach......a wave of dizziness washes over me, leaving me gasping for breath. Every heartbeat feels like a hammer against my chest, each pulse sending ripples of pain coursing through my body.

I clutch desperately at his blood soaked shirt, my fingers curling around the edge as if am holding on for dear life.  the room spins around me, a dizzying whirlwind of colors and shapes that refuse to stay still.

Each breath becomes a laborious effort, my chest constricted by an invisible vice.

Memories flood my mind, a kaleidoscope of moments both joyful and sorrowful.

Him...kidnapping me....our Haldi in pool...he filling my portion with blood...those vows of our wedding...me stabbing him...he leaving me at my parents home...then me kissing him in sleep...our spicy Makeout session when he ignored me....he leaving me in Mumbai...again coming back and begging me to come back with him...our forest love making sessions...

All those things were flashing in front of my eyes....one by one....

Yet,there is a strange sense of clarity, a calm that settles over me like a comforting blanket. I know that this is the end, that there is no turning back from the path I have chosen.

I believe this not only the end of Aadhya and Vishnu ....this is also an end factionalism that is deeply rooted here in people's brain.

Now both of these village people live a normal life...no killing...no revenge nothing.....

If I wouldn't have taken this step this vengeful game would continue for many more generations....

I lifted my head from his chest my cheeks tainted with his blood....

'Vishnu bava it's not a death of you and me...its a death of rivalry between two villages.....now Noone is left to provoke this villagers...they will live with their families now happily like all other normal families....please-' a cough erupt from my throat spitting out a mouthful of blood on his already blood soaked purple shirt....

Each cough is a convulsiv spasm,taking me near to my death... wrenching my body with its force and leaving me gasping for breath.

With a shaky breath, I close my eyes, allowing myself to drift on the currents of fate. My eyelashes became heavy I could see his blurry face...crawling little up I connected my lips with his forehead...my hand tracing his face features memorising them even after my death.

As the poison tightens its grip, I let go of the burdens that have weighed me down....though I'm leaving this world with the regret of killing my husband...I have that hope...this is act of mine brakes the chain that's going on from ages...It may  save the husband of many womans of these villages.

The turmoil of these women's is going to end now....

I don't know my love if there is any rebirth or not ,we will ever meet after this or not ,yet the beautiful moments we had spent will be always fresh in me till the last cell of my brain dies........Love you bava!!!'  *coughs*

My lips touch his for one last time.....

•••••••••••••

500+votes fast

Vote 🌟

Comment✨️

Follow❤️‍🔥

If u haven't voted on previous chapters quickly do it.This book is near to 1M guys let's do it.❤️❤️❤️

Love u all❣️❣️

Gulzaniya💜