31.Bloody Night 🌙 《1》

🥳50K surprise🥳🥳

Aadhya pov:

I don't know where he is taking me. we both are sitting in the back seat of this lavish car. I'm observing this person who is sitting beside me in this Rolls Royce.

In front, of the driver's seat, and beside him, a huge bulky man sat with a gun in his hand.

After such violence silence in this car is peaceful

Don't know why but I'm getting that gut feeling of "calm before storm ".
.
.
.
.
.
He is stained in blood. His white clothes became such red that it was like he not wearing white clothes but he is wearing red clothes. He is busy surfing his mobile phone.

Devuda why he is so brutal??

Why did he show up in my life??

I don't want him....unwilling I became his wife now.

His life is full of crimes, bloodshed, violence...How do I live with him?

Now, being with him my life also will become like that, which I don't want to.

I wished for a simple and peaceful life in my small and beautiful village.

What kind of wedding was that, It was a terrible one!!!

He chops people like I chop onions, it's like God created him without emotions and heart.

He is just obsessed with me, once that intoxication of obsession leaves him, I can't imagine what he would do with me!!!

His eyes left the phone and darted towards me, wiggling his eyebrows he gestured to e asking what??

I nodded my head left and right indicating nothing.

I swivelled my head opposite him and looked out of the window.

My eyes moistened peering at the name board of the village written there.

It's "pulivendula"

My village....

Only I know how much I love my village.