21. SILLY MISTAKE🤦‍♀️

If you find any spelling or grammatical mistakes please comment on those I'll edit.

⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

Aadhya's pov:

I have decided that I will marry him!!!

But this marriage is a sham for me!!!

Marrying forcefully by blackmailing someone isn't a marriage. at least not in my view. this marriage is merely a piece of shit for me!!!

hereafter, I will not shed a single tear .im not any coward to hide and cry. I will find a way to get out of this soup.

splashing water and post dabbing my face I slowly opened the door and peeped out of the washroom...room is vacant. thankfully that Kutta(dog)isn't there.

I found A maid who is waiting near the door, I gestured to her with my head to come in. she came and placed some dishes and plates on the table.

Aadhya-what is this???

Maid-"breakfast ammagaaru(mam)"

Aadhya-"breakfast had already been brought to me. Then what is this??"

Maid-"Anna(sir) said to serve the hot breakfast as the prior one might have cooled."

Aadhya-"Akka(sis) please don't call me ammagaaru(mam). if I would have had an elder sis she would be of your age. I feel embarrassed when you call me by that name. so pls don't do that"Aadhya said in a soft voice.

Maid-"sorry amma Garu(mam) I'm not permitted to do that. "the maid replied lowering her head. and took off from there.

I huffed in dismay. unwillingly my sight gazed towards the wooden furniture in the room. It felt like They are spewing frightening dangerous vibes.

I shouldn't have done that!!!it was my grave mistake!!!

mom and dad cautioned me but I didn't pay attention to their words. unnecessarily I had plummeted into this trouble. people dig graves for others but being ludicrous I dug graves for myself.

I don't know what would be my future. I felt pity for myself for thinking like that. here, I don't know what would transpire with my present and I'm worried about the future.

I never imagined in my worst nightmares that Raising a voice against evil would tie me with an inhuman person. I had some fears inside me...I'm unable to know his intention behind this marriage...I can't go weak. this is the time when I have to use my mental as well as physical strength. the person who can kill people ruthlessly can do anything with a girl like me.

I'm unable to understand how to get out of this soup. I've messed up everything with my own hands.

A lively, clean and refreshing aroma hit my nose...

I went near the table where the breakfast is placed. he is right, today I need a lot of energy to handle his force but to keep him away from me. To fight with him, to boot him away from me.

If he tries to lay his finger on me this time, I won't backstep to kill him. I don't mind getting life imprisonment than to be touched by his filthy hands.

I opened the containers which were covered with a lid. My mouth watered watching that....yummy breakfast🤤🤤

yummy breakfast🤤🤤