65.

Aadhya's pov

'Mistakenly i have packed your assignment record in my bag yesterday,while returning from cafe.Come to my place i will return you back you have to submit it tommorrow na!" I told to aditi.

"You are a free bird now!!your sem has finished na enjoy.I still have to toil for two more papers." She replied moving her KTM RC 200 from the parking area.

I got on the bike and she razed the throttle.

Vrrroooomm....in a blink the bike was on the traffic filled roads of mumbai.

"Its not any race Aditi.please drive little slowly" i requested her.

Being Aditi she didnt listen to a single rant of mine.In a few minutes we reached the mansion.

We both just entered inside with entrance door,we heard the loud groans and 'bang' sounds from a particular room.

'How dare you asshole huh?' I heard a familiar voice.

"Ah-oh..." Continuous grunts were leaving the room.

An earsplitting bang i heard and my heart started beating rapididly.I ran towards the door.

'Aadu.." Aditi kept calling me.without paying attention i slam open the door,only to witness an horrible scene infront of me.My eyes widened and i froze in my place.

Vishnu and Aarya were drowned in blood.Aaryas white shirt is soaked in blood,his lips were bleeding,both of them fighting like raged bulls.

All the materials in the room were broken and smashed,just like both of them.

Vishnu kept punched Aarya's nose and the blood ozze like a fountain.

I was bewildered watching arya laughing devishly like a pysochopath darkly.

His devil like dark laugh and Vishnu's demonic behaviour bewildered me.

'Vishnu wait...what are you doing?" I tried to calm him.

But he isnt in the state to listen to me.I tried aloth to control vishnu but failed miserably.

Without any option i jumped at vishnu and cluthed both of his hands back and locked with my arms twisting in his from the back.

"You dont know what he did bangaram!!leave me"

"Let me take his soul away" he roared.

"He is your younger brother vishnu how can you treat him like this!!" I yelled.

"You dont know what he did if you got to know you wont...." His voice stuck in his throat suddenly.

"Aditi please do some first aid to Aarya please..he is bleeding badly" i said.

"Not Actually required Aadhyaaaa... vadinaaa..." he chukled darkly stressing on the word Aadhya more staring mischievously in to vishnus eyes .

'Bangaa..ram..bangaaram' A shaky  voice called my name.

'Hmmm...' I hummed in response leaning my forehead on his back.

In a blink he unlocked his hands and turned our positions. Now my hands were locked and my back collided with his hard chest with the swift move.

His both one hand was locked tightly around my waist and another was locked just above my bust.

His face hid in the cave of my neck,just a few seconds passed i fell hot water rolling from my neck.

My eyes closed and all the scenes flashed infront of my eyes happened in the past 2months.

Disgust consumed me and i pushed him away with full force that he fell on the bed with thud.

'Im not a toy to embrace when you want and kick out when you dont need' i screamed.

'You cuss me or hit me or say whatever you want.Im ready to take all the hate coming from your end' he said as he pulled me on him.

His storng arms embraced me and hugged me not ready to leave me any soon.

'Im done with his mood swings now!"

His face buried in my chest as his irrational breaths were caressing my cleavage .Thanks to my v-necked tee.

Aarya pov:

I came out of the room wiping the blood with the back of my hand.

I took the first aid box from the cupboard and was wiping the corner of my lip with cotton.

A girl in black shirt with blue jean wearing a black mask across her face snatched it away from me and was trying to wipe my blood.

"I can handle my own self" saying i took another lump of cotton and was wiping.

"Apne tevar apne paas rakh" (dont show me your attitude) she replied.

My eyes turned red with her words.

"If my Aadu wouldn't have told me to help you.I wouldnt have come to you" she spat.

I was about to counterattack her....but within seconds my throat dried when she removed her black mask .... my brain got a 2000voltz shock.

She is the same girl i was searching from a week...her fiery eyes...black hair...fierce caramel brown eyes.....were creating some unusual waves to my heart.....

Vishnu's pov:

My face buried in her soft chest...my nostrils filled with her fresh fragrance.I can hear her erratic heart breaths.I want her warmth

The minute i saw the woman drown in blood and Aaryas text.My world stilled...

💜Follow💜

❤️Love u all❤️