82.Vishnu got to know Aadhya's facade

Precap:

Aadhya's pov:

I stood under the shower as the warm water flowed on my body...my eyes were also flowing .....thinking day by day its becoming difficult for me to stay away from him...I cant lag this more....I have ruined his business ....Now 'I must execute the final step before he makes me more weak...'

••••••••••

'Vadina(sil)!!nanaamma(granny) is calling you' my chain of thoughts broke when I heard Vani.

'I'll be there in 5mins' I nodded.

••••••

'Nanamma' I knock on the door.

'Come talli' she welcomed me with a warm smile.

I entered her room and sat beside her as she gestures me to sit on bed.

She was wearing round glasses and was holding a thick  kind of book in her hand.

'This is our Reddy's family album.' Saying she opened the first page.The album was old and crinkled.

A beautiful young woman and man were standing beside each other with a feet distance between them.

'This is your tatayya(grandpa) and this is...mee...' a smile appeared on my face watching her cheeks turning pink.

'He is very charming nanamma' I chirped making her blush more.

'These are my childrens Rajavardhan,Ashokvardhan,chandra vardhan,suryavardhan and my one and only daughter chandramukhi(Aadhyas mom)' her voice stumbled and a drop of tear fell from my eyes.

My eyes were fixed on that particular girl who was wearing a two plaites and halfsaree.carrying a innocent look on her face.

All the other four men were adoring her with pure love.

When the reality hit me as storm that she is my mother my eyes began seeping tears.I caressed my figures on that photo feeling my Amma.I never saw her in my lifetime this is the first time I saw her.im too much unlucky that till now I didn't even saw her glimpse nor a touch of her.

Controlling my tears I asked 'you have 5 children but I thought mamayya is the only one child.what about others?'

'I was having 5 children.All of them are dead now' she replied stressing on the word was as tears spilled out of her eyes.The case was same with me too.

'This revenge game swallowed all of my children' she began crying.

'  my kanna,my one and only daughter chandramukhi all of my son's are dead now.do you know how difficult it is for a mother to see her child getting cremated??'

'Taking birth in this family,taking birth in the womb of a woman like me,taking birth with reddy name is the curse for them' she burst out.

'This is vijaya(vishnu's mom) ,my kodalu(dil) post entering our family she is also under six feet!!!This revenge game which has began for silly reasons will not stop until the whole lineage is destroyed.one day we attack them the other day is theirs,they attack the next time and this chain goes on until someone breaks it.

Vishnu and Aarya are the only men who are alive in our whole reddy family now.

I don't worry about Aarya because he doesn't even like visiting this village and he gives shit about all these revenge avenge stuff.

My soul is shaking thinking about Vishnu...he got that boiling blood and thirst for revenge.

I strongly believe you are the only person who could take him out of this shit!!!