75.

'You are mine to see...mine to touch....mine to devour....mine to fuck' he mumbled in my ear as his lips sucked my earlobe hard and his hands groped my butt roughly.

'I wished to hear this from your mouth' i traced my index finger along his throat ,my finger tips tips felt the up and down gulping move of his adams apple.

'Dont turn me on bangaram!!!!' he confessed closing his eyes...controlling himself,as his lips rawly rubbed against my jawline making my breath hitch.

My senses alerted and i was about to escape he pulled me by my waist and pinned me to the wall.

My hands pinched his waist making him groan in  mouth....my hands felt a wet warm liquid near his waist....my eyes shot open only to see blood seeping near his waist.

Shit!!he was stabbed there.

I gently push him back by his chest.

'You are bleeding!!!' I spoke in worry.

'Let it be' saying he pulled me by my waist stuffing his lips in my mouth.

'Edava(Idiot) You are bleeding worstly.If it is untreated it may turn into an infection' i said.

'Let it turn' he said squeezing me in his arms.

'Devuda' i mentally slapped my head.

'Im not going anywhere we can continue this later,but your wound needs immediate treatment' i said.

'Its a minor one.Im used to this' he said.

He is not going to listen like this.Pushing him back and adjusting the saree i went out of the hut.

There was an old lady sitting near the tree,i explained her .she told there isnt any doctor.They treat themselves by ayurvedic methods.she offered me to prepare medicine for him.I accepted her offer as there was no other option.she gave me a paste of marigold leaf,aloe gel and turmeric  in a wooden bowl by grinding them on a rock and explained me the application procedure.she also gave me some banana leaves for dressing and a clean cotton cloth.I thanked her with a hug the smile her face reflected was wholesome.

My foot was also stinging badly,by limping i reached the hut.

I saw him wiping away the blood with a cloth.

'lay here' i made him lay on the bed.

I began applying the paste on his wound he hissed with pain for the first touch.

Blowing air on his wound i carefully cleaned his wound and applied it.

'You are a stone.This wound is really deep.I doubt sometimes are you even a human?tch...tch....How you didnt feel pain???unnecessarily we had a fierce makeout!!!' I said covering his wound with banana leaves and securing it with cotton cloth.

He pulled me closer by my arm,as i fall on his hard chest.

'I warned in the night!!you will regret in the morning' he said with angry eyes.

'Im not regretting for that.Im worried about your wound.' I said.

'F****k it.I didnt feel a little amount of pain in the night.you dont need to regret for that.My heart stings if you call our love making a regret.' he gritted his teeth.

'Ill never ever regret that night.Infact it was the most beautiful night for me.' I said staring his intense eyes.

'Im also wondering how i too didnt feel pain in my foot and now its stinging badly' i said.

'What???show??' He got up instantly and sat on the bed.Taking my leg in his lap.

'You dont get up.It will start bleeding' i tried to lay him on the bed.

Without heeding to my words,he cleaned my leg and applied the leaf paste on my wound and bandaid the wound with banana leaves and cotton cloth.

I was admiring him all the time watching him worry for me and yelling at me for not being careful.

'With this deep wound you danced yesterday huh?Didnt it hurt??' He taunted me.

'We dont feel pain while we r enjoying the activity .I enjoyed the dance hence i didnt feel pain' i said.

'Exactly,i too enjoyed and loved our intense acts hence i  didnt feel pain' he winked.

'You shameless man' I slap his chest playfully.

'Im being all dirty with my lawfully wedded wife!!whats your problem woman?If she gets to know you are hitting me,shes not gonna leave you' He said.

'My husband also not gonna leave your wife,if she tried to harm me!!' I played along.

'I want that only!! never want to leave my wife !!' He said staring deeply.

'Really??yesterday night someone spoke of leaving me' i taunted.

'If its for your saftey then im not gonna think twice about it' he said with gloomy eyes and sad voice.

'If you speak about leaving me once again!!!forget about your rivals.Im alone is enough to send you to hell' i said fake throttling his throat.

'Before going there,i want to see the heaven once again which you are covering under this saree' he smirked sending shivers to my spine.

'You pervert dirty kukka(dog),nakka(fox),adavi dunna(wild buffalo)' i began hitting his chest.

He was laughing continuously catching his stomach.

✨✨✨✨✨✨
Vishnu's pov:

Don't know when we slept in eachothers arms,my sleep broke when i heard someone knocking the door.

I went and opened the door.There were the chief standing at our doorstep.He greeted me.I greeted him back.

He invited us to his daughters wedding which was about to commence today.

I tried to convince him that we need to leave for our place today.

He didnt listen.I have agreed as her foot also not healed,we can stay here till we are a little bit better.

💜Follower target-980💜
💕Comment-100💕
🌙Rate🌙

❤️Love y all❤️

💜Gulzaniya💜