27.wet bodies💦

Aadhya pov:

he took the powdered haldi present on the pool platform in his fist and sloshed it on my upper body.....like he is playing Holi with Haldi.

instinctively my head snapped towards the right side with his sudden action......

"Ahhhh" why did you do that? were you mad? I yelled at him.

he smirked and let out "this is your punishment for ignoring my words and sleeping like a log. furthermore to come to BANGAARAM!!!. just wait to get your reward!!!!!"

His rough hand made a way to my bare waist slipping into the layers of my lemon yellow saree and pulling me to himself.

My half drenched soft bossom crashed with his fully damp hard chest.

The cold water of the pool💦.....

My Drenched body......

His water dripping body.....

His Rough hand on my smooth bare waist......

My soft bossom mashed on his hard chest.....

Ufff....Devuda...
I hate him....

I hate him.....

I hate him...

I hate him....

pls, give me strength....pls...

I prayed in my mind and prepared myself by repeating that I hate him.

"Yo..u.. A..s..s...h..ol..e lea...ve me..
I..ha...te...you..." I maintained to say those words with tuff voice but my voice broke miserably.

"What? come again bangaaram" he mumbled coming close to my ear that his wet ragged moustaches poking at the shell of my ear.

I shivered visibly. I closed my eyes and remembered what he did with my dearest people and yelled in his ear which is near my mouth with my sharp voice which is enough to rupture his eardrum.

"I hate you!!! Nothing can change my mindset about you!!! Get it in your vicious brain "

"Now leave me"

"Why is it so?" He asked in a cool way moving from my ear to my face.

"After committing all the brutal deeds you are asking me the reason behind my hate towards you," I said.

He killed my parents and shaurya, what reason does he need bigger than this one.

"Leave me "

"Leave me" I kept banging his muscular chest with my tiny but trained and strong fists 👊.

"How do you maintain yourself for being always in a power pack action mood?? I mean you won't stop your WWF in sleep too." He asked in a low voice mocking me.

His question stopped my actions.

"What rubbish are you talking, just let go of me," I said struggling to get out of his strong arms which were squeezing me towards him. My whole body is sticked to his body not leaving an inch of space.

"You were blabbering, cussing and boxing in the air like you are a lady mike Tyson in your sleep." he let out laughing straight on my face.

" I carried you from the bedroom and threw you in the water to wake you up. You slept like a kumbakarnudu(kumbakaran).
It's bad behaviour bangaaram, you behaved like a very very irresponsible bride." he explained.

I'm I sleeping all this way??

Wait!! Was that my nightmare?? But wait...nightmares come at night is it my daymare??

Many questions raising in my mind...

I was analysing how??
What happened??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vishnu pov:

"so you need to be punished for this," I said grabbing a bunch of her hair in my fist to arch her throat.

I dipped my head in the arch of her neck just above her bosom and rubbed my bearded face on the powdered turmeric which I had drizzled on her body.

I scooped the turmeric paste with my fingers from the bowl which is kept on the pool platform beside me.

My hand landed on her right cheek passing through her throat via her bosom, it touched her silky smooth belly.

Ahhh...my hands felt pleasure touching her silky sleek belly.

This woman is sexy as hell...

Smooth as butter...

I'm ready to take her, now and here in this swimming pool. But I need to hold my horses. I have to make her mine not only this way but in every sense.

"Move away remove your filthy hands from me. Don't touch me" I heard a yell.

"Ohh really bangaaram!! But you were enjoying this all this way, but what happened now??" I said smirking.

"I never enjoy your touch. I hate--" I cut her words saying

"Stop ranting the same thing again and again.

The way you shudder at my touch......

The way your dark brown buds became erect and are poking from your almost transparent saree ...

The way your body enjoys my touch...

Say it everything which your words don't express." I said in my husky voice, near her lips that my lips were lightly brushing her pink ones with every moment of my speaking lips.

An electric wave passed through her lips when my lips lightly stroked her, I immediately distanced myself from her by removing my strong hands which
Were holding her tiny slender waist.

If I get carried away by her and start it I can't stop myself.

With my sudden move, her foot slid into the slippery bottom of the pool and for the support, her hand tried to hold the pool platform but her hand went into the turmeric paste bowl but the bowl slipped and she was about to fall into the pool I held her by her waist to steady her, and her turmeric smudged hand landed on my cheek leaving a handprint of the turmeric paste of her hand on my cheek.

Aadhya pov:

My hand landed on his cheeck, I touched the corner of his mouth where I booted him in my nightmare, my hand roamed from his cheeck to his bare chest where I stabbed him with a knife, my fingers caressed him there...

My thoughts became dangerous that im getting nightmares of killing a human which would never do in my life. I don't want to kill him if he doesn't harm any of my loved ones.

"Wanna have what you see ?? Im all yours bangaaram. wait for Just three more hrs and I assure you that you will see heaven in my arms" I heard him pouring in my ear with his ever sexy voice.

⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

How's the chapter??

Love you all 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Don't forget to make loads of votes, comments and follow-ups.

Yours Gulzaniya💜

Bye👋