33 . T H I R T Y - T H R E E

Important NOTE :-

Everyone good evening !

I hope you all are okay . And if not, don't worry . Everything will be okay .
So this will be the long parts as this is my way to apologise for late updates .

Well HOOK UP ON STORY cause the real twist , the plot is COMING !!!
NOT TODAY BUT IN RECENT 4-5 CHAPTERS .

I ain't going to tell exactly which chapter cause it's surprise gift .

Well , thanks for your support and love .
Always love me and my books , everyone . Thanks so much .

Another TARGET

150+ Views

60+ votes

40+ comments .
( Complete the target to unlock the next chapter)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ishitaa POV

" L-Let's go there , our car is there ." I said while dragging the bag .

Sitting into car , I was noticing the two confused faces looking at me .

" Radhika she's my friend , Nidhi . Nidhi , she's my ..... my...... s-sister i-in law Radhika ." I mentally facepalmed myself and soon my cheeks turned red.
I don't know whether it's embarassment or shyness .
These days I'm confused about my own feelings and that's because of him .

Both of them nervously laughed at each other .
There was now awkward silence between us .
Something we couldn't deny or accept .

They both were looking at each other weirdly .
" L-Let's go Radhika ." I said as she asked the driver to start the car and drop us home.

Whole ride was silent . Nidhi was sending me deadly glares and trying to plan my murder when we're not in public .
By god's grace , because of Radhika I was saved by her . She's my saviour .
Soon we reached home . Radhika asked two workers to take the bag . She left giving me non wanted privacy .

" Is this where your husband lives ? " She asked as I looked at her face which was amazed by the house .. oops Mansion .

" Hm." I chuckled at myself who didn't know what the response I could give to her .

" Let's go inside . You are going to meet bunch of people so don't freak out ." I said as she scoffed at me .

" For your kind information , I've travelled alot to have experience of how to deal with bunch of people . It's you who always used to be pet of your father's rules and regulations which are the main reason of your forced marriage ." She said emotionless .

" You're still that rude ?" I asked while my face showed pure guilt brought by insult .

" What do you expect from me ? A applause ? Forget it , Darling . Whatever let's go inside ." She said as she tapped my cheeks sarcastically .

She indirectly reminded me about my experience with him . My eyes widened and cheeks were decorated by red colour . He still gives me goosebumps even when he's not around . Imagining him is risky task .

I looked at my friend just to see her looking at me weirdly as she saw a alien from another planet.
" H-Haha , let's go ." I chuckled nervously when she frowned at my red cheeks of embarrassment and wide eyes of my behaviours realisation .
I mentally slapped myself for two things .
One for losing my every inch of sense after meeting him and another for making one and only one friend which is much crazier than my soon to be husband .

The heck ?
Soon to be husband ? No way !
He's not my husband until I agree to accept him ! And I won't ever accept him !
How much dumb I'm to say this , even in my mind ?!