26 . T W E N T Y - S I X

Important NOTE :-

Hellow guys !!
Hope you all are doing fine .

Sorry for posting this chapter late because of some reasons . Hope you all understand me .

One more thing , I'm going to publish 1-2 parts of Secretary to His BRIDE today . Hope you all watch it and Vote it .

And since you completed yesterday's target so here it is , the next chapter for you all !!!!

Another Target :-

100+ Views

50+ votes

50+ comments

( Complete the target to unlock the next chapter !! )

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Kartik POV

" Well , take Ishitaa with you as well . She is somewhere here ." My mom screamed from the entrance of train .
I mentally facepalmed at her actions .

Without wasting time I went to her .

" Wipe it with water ." I forwarded her the waterbottle .

She looked at me with her doe eyes . Those stains on her cheeks of tears were still visible .

She took the bottle and washed her face .

" T-Thank you ." She said giving me waterbottle back .

" Keep it for yourself . Let's go back . Train is about to start ." I said as she nodded and we headed back .

While we were going back she stopped me .
" Please, don't tell anyone what happened between us ." She said with pleading eyes .

I just hummed in response and we got back to train .

Ishitaa POV

The moment he was looking into my eyes , I felt him struggling with something . His eyes were wanting to express but something was opposing it .

I wonder what if one day we talk everything that we've hidden from this cruel world .

I couldn't control my tears after he raised his voice . Only I knew how horrible his state was yesterday night .

His heavy breathing , uneasy and weak state , loud cries .......... Everything was terrifying because I've always seen him ruling every thing he did .

I expressed 1% of what I feel to him , without caring he comforted me .

His every sentence is still roaming in my head .
My heart feels lighter and more comfortable now . Does he know what is emotions ?

Maybe , Yes ?

Or

Maybe , No ?

The moment he hugged me , I felt his warmth . He was truly trying to comfort me . At that time all I could think about was my miserable life .

My heart says that what could go wrong if I marry him ?
But my mind who has seen every possible virtual adverse situations of marrying him .

What if the history repeats , I can't be able to come over again that trauma .

It was horrible for me . I needed 3 years to come over it and again getting that trauma means my death .
Should I talk to him about it ?
No! He'll start thinking bad about me .