2 . T W O

" Atleast think about Ishitaa . She'll feel bad . " Her mom was concerned .
" I am surely thinking . I've been thinking about her marriage but I wanted her to give freedom . I know someone who can keep her feel happy and safe. Moreover I'm sure that he'll surely look after her . I know them ."

"Are you talking about them ? Chauhan family ? Is he the one for her ?"
Her mother asked her father .

" Don't jump onto conclusions . I'll tell you on right time ." With that Ishitaa's father went to his bedroom .

" Jo bhi umeed leke ayi thi vo sab mit gayi . Ab mujhe jab uski shaadi ka nimrtan hoga tabhi bulana ." With that her grandma to started to get her luggage .
(" All the hopes that I brought with me are now ended . When you'll decide something about her marriage then call me .")

" Par Ma , vo bacchi hai . Aap to samjhiye?" Ishitaa's Mom said stopping her .
(" But Mom , she's still a child . Atleast you should understand .")

" I know she's still a child by heart but look at her age . If this age of marriage passes then she won't be able to get a good man for herself . She has to understand . She can't live alone for her whole life ." Her Grandma said in disbelief .

" Ma , She's childish but she's good enough to take decisions . And if no one marries her then we are with her . Try to understand ." Her mom requested .

" You can't be with her for her whole life . She needs someone who can be with her for whole life . Weren't we settled in her age at that time ? And at 24 , I was pregnant with Prakash ." Grandma raised her voice .

" Ma , you're not understanding . That time was different . All I know is if she doesn't want to marry then I'll not let her marry forcefully . I've raised her so I know her better than anyone . " Her mom said as she grabbed pallu of her saari and ran out of room as she couldn't control her tears .

Grandmother looked at her with pity .
" Rani wait here , I'll go meet Prakash ." Grandma went to meet Ishitaa's father as she wanted to tell him something .

" Prakash , Are you there ?" Grandma asked ,
" Ha Ma , I still want you to stop looking for marriage ." He said as soon as she entered .
" Reason I want her to marry cause your father's property paper." She said as he looked at her .
" In that paper your father said you can't have any part in property if Ishitaa isn't married till 25 . About Aditya he said same . And you know Rani and her husband is always there to ask property and your father's other cousins are there too . I just don't want to waste your father's hard work by giving them property . You are responsible . I couldn't express it earlier cause Ishitaa might get wrong idea about me . She might think I'm selfish . As well it's her age to get a life partner . If she avoids this topic then she won't be able to focus on marriage in future either . She needs to be prepared for it . If you start looking now then you'll find someone good in a year . Till then she completes her whole education , right ?" Grandma tried to convince Ishitaa's father .

" I can understand your situation , Ma . I will try to convince her . I would find a best man for her for her future . I would never want to give my father's hard work to someone who never cared about him . He had me only , his one and only son , I'll complete his last wish . " He said being convinced .

" Thik hai , To Mein phir vapas gaon jati hu . Mere rahane se vaise bhi thode zagade honge ."  Grandma started to leave .
( "Okay , Then I'll go back to village . If stay here then Controversies will happen .")

" Eiss nahi hai Ma . Vidya Ishitaa ki chinta karati hai bas . Mein dono ko samajhaunga . Aap chinta mat karo ." Her father said .
(" It's not like that , Ma . Vidya cares for Ishitaa . I'll try to make them understand . Don't worry .")