4 . F O U R

Spending good time with them feels so right .
As Aditya said he would make dinner , he made . It was so delicious that I couldn't explain .

At night my mom decided to sleep with me . Appa protested the idea and tried to stop her but she didn't , she said she wouldn't sleep there .

" Amma , so you think I'll have happy ending in my life ?" I asked her .
" Yes , everyone gets good ending . Even villains get good endings." She replied pulling the blanket over her .
" How ?" I said hugging her .
" God gives everyone what they deserve and if God gives you right things then it's good ." She said and caressed my hair .
" Now don't think much and sleep ."

" Hmm ." And I drifted to sleep .

I N   M U M B A I

AUTHOR POV

A morning with gracious sunlight coming through the slightly opened windows of cars .
A man with dominancy in his body sitting quietly looking at his phone soon reached his own company .

Fixing his suit with a aura beholding him through his body and the wave confidence rising everyday , he entered the office .

His was none other than KARTIK CHAUHAN .
A strong personality with cold heart , the rising businessman and ideal in business world . The one who owned KC INTERNATIONAL COMPANY .

His eyes were focused on his way through the hallway , his mind was concentrated on only one thing. He just wanted answer of his question . He never likes to beat bushes around than killing his prey .

" What is this ?" His deep voice echoed in the silence because of his presence .

" S-Sir , i-it's today's re-re-presentation ." That person in front of him who was his employee shivered due to fear .

" Do you call this a representation ?" He asked as that employee scared more .

" S-Sorry sir . I'll f-fix i-it ." That employee tried to apologize .

" Can you take that deal back by fixing it ?" He said deadly looking at that person .
Unfortunately that man couldn't reply , all he could do was to hung his head low and listen to his boss .

" Answer me !" He said in his deep voice while greeting his teeth .
Though hallway was not crowded yet some people were watching this drama happening .

" S-Sorry , sir." That man started to feel more and more scared .

" You've two days , bring me back that deal otherwise resign by yourself . This company doesn't need useless employees like you . If you can give profit to company then stay otherwise resign ." He said as he raised his voice which almost seemed so cruel and scary .

" S-Sir ?"

" I won't repeat ." He said as he left his employee behind and stepped into elevator .

" Mr. Gokhale , Make sure he gets this deal and if he doesn't fire him . Send Ms. Kulkarni to my cabin in 10 mins." He said as he stepped out of elevator as he reached his destination .

As soon as he entered he saw a figure sitting on sofa in his office . He rolled his eyes knowing why that person is waiting here .

" Hello ! How are you ?" That person said cheerfully .

" Stop it , Akash ! I know why are you here ." Kartik replied .