19 . N I N E T E E N

Important NOTE :-

Today I had sudden Chemistry lecture so I couldn't post . Hope you all understand .

It's 4:45 now and I just reached home . Looking at your comments , I feel sad as well for not posting .
It's not my fault that my academy arranged the class so sudden . I got the notification today morning at 7:00 am that I've class at 9:00 am .
I made a draft but it wasn't complete . So that's why I wasn't even able to post it .

But as an APOLOGY , I'll try to post two part tomorrow at 12:00 pm and at 3:00 pm .

AND

I'll post a Q and A session. As well there is soo much important update about my new book of this series " Secretary to his BRIDE"

So go on and ASK ME QUESTIONS and cool down your curiosity about me .

Hope you all would accept my apology and I'm sincerely asking you all to VOTE !!!!!

TODAY'S GOAL :- 50 VOTES AND 50+ COMMENTS AND 100+ VIEWS .

( I'm not asking for too much , just kindly vote and comment to make me motivated .)

Ishitaa POV

I was walking cautiously . But a notification popped on my screen of mobile . So I opened that notification .
Now my whole attention was on that mobile than that of on what I was about to focus .

" What did Nidhi send to me ?" I was walking while watching my mobile .

It was a reel , funny one . I was laughing and suddenly I bumped onto someone ...

I bumped so hard that I was about to fall but some seconds passed and I didn't feel anything .

I opened my eyes , just to see............

Him .

My eyes opened wide , he looked at me with a unreadable expression . He didn't even let me go . I tried to wiggle a bit but he kept on looking at me .

Suddenly a wave of electricity ran through my spine go to the brain . For some moments my brain was hang .
I suddenly got energy put of nowhere and I pushed him . He stumbled backwards as well I took my steps backward looking at him with surprise and crimson red colour on my face .
Just when I pushed him , his eyes widened .

" O-Oh , I-I'm sorry ." He said as he walked as fast as he can .
And without wasting a time I ran from there as well .

I soon reached where Masi was working ,

" Why are you sweating too much ?" She asked as I gasped because I was looking sideways to not to face him .

" I-it's just , i-it's so h-ot .... Yeah hot ." I said as I shuttered .

" Is that so ? It's raining outside ." She said being confused .

" Ohh... It's..... It's..... G-global w-warming .... Yeah global warming ." I said giving lame excuse .

" Hmm.... it's true.... Well , take this bowl of rice and wash it . I heard he likes Rice and sambar." I again heard his name which made me remind the scene again .

" Y-Yeah ." I quickly took the bowl and went to kitchen .

I went to kitchen and started washing it .
" Vidya called me . She was saying that they are coming to pick you both tomorrow at evening ." She said to me while she was busy in her work .

" Oh . She gave me idea about it but did not know that they'll come tomorrow ." I said as we continued to work while talking .

Kartik POV