28 . T W E N T Y - E I G H T

Important NOTE :-

I see that many of you are excited about the next update of
"It's All Started With That Little Girl pt 2" . I'm actually more excited to write that part but I'm into writing Runway BRIDE since y'all love it so much .
Hence I'll update that book in May .

So I've taken a decision ,

I'll complete the Runaway BRIDE first . I mean , I'll start uploading the chapters of SECRETARY TO HIS BRIDE when there are 3-4 chapters left for Runaway BRIDE .

Some of you suggested me to write that story later as it will confuse the storyline .

Am I wrong or right ?

Please DO TELL ME !

Another Target !

140+ views

60+ votes

50+ comments ( atleast complete half comments target )

( Complete the target to unlock the next chapter. )

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Kartik POV

Did Ishitaa's father involving him as well ?

Fuck ! Why does everything get messed up whenever I try to solve it ?
We were going casually and step by step ! I would have made her understand and solve things but these things are ..... Urgh! Damnit !

" Fuck ! What should I do ?" I said as those paper fell from my hands and I gripped on my hair due to frustration .

" I was in flow , the anger took over me and I said what I thought at that instant . Tch!" I said as I sat in bed with palms covering my whole face .

" I need to clear the misunderstandings . I need to compromise , I am going to live with her for f*cking whole life !" I said gritting my teeth .

' Why the heck I've to compromise ? ' The second thought crossed my mind .

" Argh !" A loud angry groan escaped .

I again grabbed the contract papers , I looked into them .
I decided to read them again with complete focus .

The contact was something like ,

" The marriage being completely arranged , I expect both of the parties should read this contract . This contract contains all the rules and regulations of marriage . If anyone breaks the rule , they have to face the adverse consequences of disobeying the contract . There are few rules I would like to represent ,

1) No one is allowed to cancel the marriage until both of their parents agree .

2) Disrespecting each other indicating hatred won't be tolerated . Both should spend life with each other without any complications that will harmful the public images .      

3) The property Ishitaa has got from her grandparents will be renowned by   
Kartik after their marriage .                                                                   

4) Kartik will get 75% of shares from the beach of company which was opened on behalf of Ishitaa but he doesn't have any will to do so then he is free to let  Ishitaa have the property . 

5) If anyone of you both disobeys the rule then the other partner will have the right to decide their penance .

6) After marriage , both are bound to take the decisions about their life mutually . Not only one person is allowed to take decisions and rule .