31 . T H I R T Y - O N E

Important NOTE :-

Sorry because of some Wattpad issues , I couldn't upload the next part .
Here's the next part .

And I'm going to upload the manual TODAY or TOMORROW .
Please check it out .
And if you won't then you might be confused about series .

Another Target :-

150+ views

60+ votes

40+ comments

( Complete the target to unlock the next chapter .)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ishitaa POV

" Well , you're not allowed to tell what happened yesterday ." He said in the same position without facing me .

My face turned red as soon as mentioned yesterday . Without wasting time , he went .

" He's pure shameless ." I mumbled .

" You're idiot ISHITAA ! Think about how to escape ." I said as I grabbed the dress lying on the bed went inside closet to change .

Coming after wearing that heavy lengha , I barely stepped out of that closet .
" Why is it so heavy ?" I whined to myself .

Without complaining anymore , I started wearing the jwellery Radhika gave me .
I was wearing jwellery but suddenly my phone rang .
I wasn't actually able to stand and get my phone , it was already too difficult to even walk .
I stood with so much effort and Started to walk but the lengha kept coming in my way .
Moreover the phone kept ringing which obviously made me anxious and irritated .
" Who the hell is that much impatient ?" I cursed at the person who called me thrice in just 30 seconds .

Walking a bit faster and without looking at caller ID I took the phone ,
" What is it ?" I asked in pure irritation and anger .

" Are you even psychotic that you talk to unknown people who called you without manners ?" A voice which was completely familiar and the root of my problems said .

My anger took over me , I was enough of my insult by him . Who the hell he is to insult me every possible way?
" Mr. Kartik first of all Shut up ! And second of all I don't think I'm answerable to you and last , I'm not psychotic ." I took a stand .

" Is that so ? Do you think that I'll come to your room and ask to you why were you screaming on phone and understand your reason ? Damn , wake up from your dream ." He said with mocking tone .

" What !? Shut up , I said ! How dare you keep dissing me ?" I said with rage .

" Should I show you how dare I ?" A voice reached to me clearly from behind which made me startled .

I abruptly looked behind , to know who was that person knowing he'll be there .

" W-What are y-you doing here ?" I shuttered as he looked at me with those dark orbs in his ocean eyes with his hands folded on his chest .

" Did you forget that it's my house ?" He said as he fixed his watch .

" G-Get out ." I said as I was kind of ...... No.... Completely scared of his presence .

" Get ready in 10 minutes . They want us to come together downstairs for rituals ." He said as he walked to the sofa near my bed and sat like he owned it .
Well , he owns it .
He's the damn ass king in here .

" W-Why ?" I said as I don't believed what he said .

" I won't repeat for y--" before he could complete the sentence someone barged inside my room .