17 . S E V E N T E E N

Ishitaa POV

What the hell did I just saw???
His perfect abs!!!!
Ishitaaaaa!! No!! Don't say like that ! He's not someone who should be complemented!!

I should have knocked first ! Why didn't I knock ? Where the hell my brain was wandering ? I mentally cursed myself .
Why do I always embarrass myself infront of him . He must have thought that I tried to take the advantage!!!

But why do I care about what does he think about me ?

" Ishu what are you doing there ? Come and sit here !" I was making myself normal and suddenly Aunt called me .

" Y-Yes ." I said as I sat on the chair .

" Where is he ?" Aunt asked me .

" Ah ? H-He ? H-he's coming ." I said as I remembered him and the accident again .

" Ok . Radha will come tonight . She has been busy because this is her last year ." She said as she sat beside me .

" Your mom told me about your marriage ." She continued as she caressed my hair .

" A-About what ?" I asked her .

" Everything . You know she has only me to share everything . Radha's Appa also has idea about it but he doesn't know everything ." She said as uncle looked at her .

" Is there anything else I should know ?" He asked us .

" No . It's about woman . Stop talking in middle , drink your coffee ." She said as he sighed and chuckled looking at his dominant wife .

" I wish my parents were in a healthy relationship like yours ." I said as I looked at their healthy yet dominant combination .

" Don't worry . Everything will be okay . If you don't want to marry , me and your Amma is always with you. We will eventually find out a solution . Moreover , why is he here then ?" She said pointing at uncle .

" Yes I'm always here . I asked Vidya whether I should talk with Prakash or not . She declined it . She said he has become more violent about this thing . It will worsen if I talk . But I think someone should really get him to his senses ." He said as he kept his cup aside and folded his legs on the chair he sat .

" Who knows what has gotten into him ?" Aunty said playing with her Mangalsutra (a necklace) and holding my hand with another hand .

" Did you try to tell him that you are not ready to marry ?" Uncle asked me .

" N-No . I didn't ." I lied knowing that it would just make complicated and stressful if I start telling them everything.

" Hmm... Well I think you should let this thing slide for now . Enjoy your two days and then we will start thinking about it . Don't think him as your fiance . Think that he's a guest here and try to be normal with him ." Uncle suggested me .

" You're right though ." I said as I nodded my head in affirmation .

" To be honest , I don't think he's not that bad . Your Appa has good choice but the timing is wrong ." Aunty said .

I just chuckled . I was about to talk but someone came which made me seal my mouth .

" O-Oh , you're here . Sit here , I was waiting for you to come so that I can give snacks to both of you ." She said as she hurriedly went to kitchen and came back with two plates inner hands .

" Here . Kartik , sit here ." Uncle said as he took a seat beside him .

" Why are you sitting ? I've not made anything for you . You're on diet so nothing else than diet food and you already ate few minutes ago ." She said as uncle was surprised .