27 . T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Important Note :-

I apologise sincerely to everyone for updating Chapter number 27 tardy .

I hope everyone will accept this apology and hope for best onwards .

Since the last target was completed a long ago , I'm here with new chapter and a new target .

The first part of SECRETARY TO HIS BRIDE is out now !!! Please go and check it !!!

( To keep the flow of story , please reread the chapter number 26 again .)

Another Target :-

140+ views

60+ votes

50+ comments

( Complete the target to unlock the next chapter .)

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ishitaa POV

"I'll go and look around . It's my right !" I said as I was about to step out of the room but one thought stopped me .

Which right ? Because I'm going to be his wife ?

No way !!!! I'll surely find out a way to stop this marriage !
It's against my will , isn't it ?

I would never want to marry without my will .

I stepped back and sat on bed . And ended up lying down .

It has 15 minutes since I came inside room .
I sighed knowing that there's not any reason or any excuses that can entertain me now . I ended up getting a jetlag .
Only a warm shower could do better to me .

I quickly went to my suitcase .
There were 3 suitcase of mine , looked like they packed everything with them .

Are they planning to leave me here ?

Am I going to marry for real now ?

" No way !!!! That's freaki---- "
Before I could complete my sentence , I heard I knock on the door .

" May I come in ?" That girl asked me . And I replied her in affirmation .

" H-Hi !" She said waving at me .

" Hi ."

" Mein Radhika . Kartik bhaiya ki chhoti behan ." She said as my mouth suddenly responded in O shape .
(" I'm Radhika . Kartik's younger sister .")

" Oh ....." I smiled at her dumbfounded not knowing what to say .

" Need any help ? I though you may have a problem as you won't know anything in here ." She said .

" U-Um , yeah . Where's the cupboard ?" I asked her .

" Do you see the door at right of your bed , there is pair of cupboard inside there . And for hot water .... Just turn on the red coloured button 10 minutes before going to shower . Actually Ganaga didi had done everything for now but I'm telling you in advance ." She said to me .