32 . T H I R T Y - T W O

Important NOTE :-

Actually , I know you all must be tired of the reasons I always give you for late update .
Yet I request you all to understand me .

The chain of problems in my life is non ending . And I share those problems with you because I expect you all to understand me .
I'm not going to hide it anymore , I am taking antidepressants since from three months . There are alot of things going on , somethings that I can't tell it to anyone .
There were and are already family issues in our family and now there's addition of us shifting to our new home for my and my sibling's education .

Anyways , I again apologize for not being convenient .
Since this chapter is late , I'll keep the target low .

Another Target  :-

100 views

50 votes

30 comments .

...........................

Kartik POV

" Now , be good girl . Keep your voice low and  follow me everywhere ." I said as she kept blinking in shock .

" Shut up ! D-Do whatever y-you want and l-let me do whatever I want !"

" Tch . Big mistake ." I said as I applied the break of car as it stopped with a jerk .
" Get down ." I said .
I glanced at her . 

With confused face she got down .

To be honest , I wasn't interested in these rituals . I just wanted to do them to respect my family and her family as well .
I hadn't any enmity with them , all the things I have right now , these emotions , this hate , this unofficial yet most hated love my heart has on her are related with her .

I was just continuously trying to be in contact with her because I know , I know that she has something to do .
She'll do it in my absence , looking at her she seems to be searching for a chance to execute her plan .
But what can she do ?

She might runaway !
But she has no support to do so . Moreover there are secret guards of mine spying on her and some of them are at the border of Jaipur .

She can't be able to runaway .
She won't runaway .
She is not running away .
She shouldn't be running away .

Tch ! Here I'm !
Why am I thinking about her ? What if she runaway ?
They'll find another girl , that's it !

Why do I care about her running away when I'm the one who agreed for the contract made by father ?

With bunch of thoughts in my mind , me and her came out of temple making our way to her grandmother's house .

" Look , if you're uncomfortable coming with me then let's don't go there . Moreover it's not forced . I can go alone ." She said as soon as we sat in car .

" No need . I'm coming . Do you want to change ?" I asked her as she looked so much uncomfortable than before .

" H-Huh ? N-No ." She said as she looked out of window and sighed .

" I see ." I said as turned on the engine .
" Last and best . Do you want to change the clothes ?" I asked as my finger pointed at her .

" The heck ? Are you even serious ? Last night you freaking kis----" her palms covered her mouth as soon as she realised what she was about to say .

" So you remember ?" The smirk on my face rose .

" W-What ?" She shuttered knowing she was caught .

" So you still want to stick to your lies ?" I said as I scoffed and looked on our way .