"Turbo Triumph: Shadowstrike's Rise"?!

Even Samurai Jack, witnessing the scene, was shocked by the turn of events.

Shaodowstrike : Shadowstrike, his voice cold and vengeful, declared, "You took something away from me; now I return the favor

Shaodowstrike : Shadowstrike, his voice cold and vengeful, declared, "You took something away from me; now I return the favor." The air around him crackled with the ominous energy of his red X beam. 

PKO was initially caught off guard and headbutted into the ground, causing a cloud of dust to rise. As the dust settled, he was launched into the air. Despite the rough start, PKO managed to regain his footing, turning the battle into an even match. Inside PKO's mind, Ko and TKO were at the helm, their emotions running wild, adding to the chaos of the battle.

As PKO struggled, something within him shifted, and he tapped into a surge of yellow energy. With newfound strength, he managed to punch through Shadowstrike, sending him crashing to the ground. At that moment, Tulip readied her blaster and Samurai Jack drew his sword, slicing through Shadowstrike's armor. Ashi, Fern, and Tulip continued the assault with kicks, punches, and gunfire, while Badgerclops provided covering fire.

Shadowstrike, however, was not down for the count. He blocked further damage with his shield, but PKO shattered it with a series of powerful punches, leaving Shadowstrike with a gaping hole. In a desperate move, Shadowstrike announced that he had no choice but to use a secret weapon. Revealing that he had previously stolen PKO's TURBO powers and made enhancements, he activated these powers, glowing with a menacing mix of purple and red energy.

With a shout of "Turbo power!" Shadowstrike unleashed a forceful wave, sending everyone reeling back. He then seized a shard from Tulip's weapon, laughing menacingly as he absorbed the HBO Max shard. This transformation made him not only recover but also become more muscular, taller, and more menacing. His armor was restored, now even more formidable, and his cape turned a deep crimson. A giant X marked his body, signaling his overwhelming power.

Shadowstrike now stands taller and more powerful than ever, ready to continue the battle with a terrifying new strength.

In the heart of Atlanta, the sky splits with a fierce energy as PKO and Chaos Shadowstrike's battle intensifies. Each blow from Chaos sends shockwaves, reverberating through the air and causing the sky to tint with shades of red. Nearby, Dr. Strange conjures mystical shields, deflecting incoming attacks, while Nick Fury, with his signature cool, fires rounds after rounds at encroaching enemies. The Shield agents are on high alert, their eyes fixed on the superheroes, ready to assist. Amidst this chaos, the sound barriers break with each powerful impact, echoing the immense power of the duel. PKO, feeling overwhelmed, gathers his strength for a counterattack, his resolve hardening under the weight of the battle's fury.