Prologue

Shadowstrike: "Our plan is in motion

Shadowstrike: "Our plan is in motion. Striker's failure will be avenged, and we shall conquer Earth and beyond!"

Vortexa: "Yes, the time has come for us to unleash our powers and claim dominion over the world. None shall stand in our way!"

Ravage: "Prepare for destruction and chaos. We will leave a trail of devastation in our wake. The universe will tremble before our might!"
"Int he name of Mr Warner ."

In Cartoon Network City, all the beloved characters were living their normal lives when suddenly, a loud sound echoed through the streets. It was an invasion! The Xs appeared out of nowhere, turning people into statues with their mysterious X marks. Chaos ensued as some managed to escape, while others became the targets of the relentless Xs. The remaining survivors banded together, determined to find a way to stop this invasion and save their friends. With courage in their hearts and determination in their eyes, they embarked on a thrilling adventure to uncover the secrets behind the Xs and restore peace to Cartoon Network City. Will they succeed? Only time will tell...

As the Xs invaded Cartoon Network City, chaos ensued. Rex Salazar bravely confronted them, but unfortunately, he too was turned into stone. The Xs then targeted Grim and Jake Spider Monkey, leaving the city in ruins. The robots continued their rampage, causing even more destruction.

Statues