KO vs Darkspire / Finn vs Commander of the Rogueborgs

Kelsey zips around with her hyper boots, her moves a blur as she dodges Vortexa's relentless attacks. Vambre, empowered by the shard, wields her morphing sword, each flash reshaping the blade for defense and offense. Adorebat swings fiercely, cutting through the robots, her determination clear. Finally, Vambre lands a solid hit, the sword transforming once more. But Vortexa isn't fazed, countering with a blast of ice to encase the blades, adding a slippery twist to the battle!

Give us the shards. Now!!!
Never!!!
Kelsey :You have to deal with us evil duer."
Vortexa, with a sly grin: "Hand over the shard, and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you walk away from this."

Kelsey, stance ready and eyes fierce: "Not a chance! You took our friend. It's payback time!"

Vambre, gripping her sword tightly: "Talk is cheap, Vortexa. You're going down!"

Adorebat, agile and nimble, skillfully avoids the laser blasts from the robots. Meanwhile, Tulip, piloting her mighty mech, unleashes a barrage of lasers at Ravage, the sharpshooter with an old Western accent. Ravage effortlessly dodges the attack and takes aim near the glass of the mech, but luckily it's bulletproof. Thinking quickly, Ravage opens portals, causing objects to crash towards Tulip. Cars and even a giant boat come crashing down.

Tulip breaks free and retaliates with a missile strike. However, Ravage opens another portal, deflecting the missiles, and even picks up a car to use as a shield. The battle intensifies!

Badgerclops and Jake find themselves in a tough spot against the mighty Tetrax. Tetrax slams the ground, causing rock spikes to emerge, but Jake manages to dodge them with his agility. Meanwhile, Badgerclops uses his laser powers, but Tetrax activates Bulwark, blocking the damage. Tetrax retaliates by delivering a powerful punch to Jake. Quick to think, Jake transforms himself into a rope, allowing Badgerclops to deliver a solid punch right to Tetrax's face. They tag team, working together, but Tetrax breaks free and starts toying with them, utilizing his enhanced strength. It's a challenging battle, but they won't give up!

Tetrax, towering and formidable, cracks his knuckles, a smirk playing on his lips. "Ready for round two?" he taunts, eyeing Jake and Badgerclops.

Jake, with a laid-back grin, stretches out. "You know, for a big guy, you sure do a lot of talking. Let's see if you can keep up with us!"

Badgerclops, his mechanical arm whirring to life, chimes in confidently, "Laser arm is ready. Let's show this rockhead what we're made of!" The trio faces off, the tension crackling like electricity in the air.

The air crackles with dark energy as Ashi and Fern, both in their formidable demon forms, collide with a thunderous roar. Their battle is fierce and evenly matched, each blow met with an equal force, neither gaining the upper hand.

 Their battle is fierce and evenly matched, each blow met with an equal force, neither gaining the upper hand