Rebellion and Ruin : Rise of Anarchy .

As ashi went to the vent silently he saw a green armor figure it was no one other then fern .  Fern was back to his evil roots or he probably under some control . Probably the second one . Ashi sneaked out of there and took the silver ray  out of the ship and decided to head back . She need some way to communicate with Finn  and tell him their walking in a trap .

K

K.O.: "Ashi, are you there? Respond if you can hear me."
Ashi: "I'm here, K.O. What's the situation?"
K.O.: "It's bad. The intel says it's a trap. You need to warn Finn and the others before they walk into it. They're heading your way to find you."
Ashi: "Understood. I'll find a way to get the message to them. Thanks, K.O. Over and out."

Ashi's ship barrel-rolled through the star-studded void, dodging laser blasts with heart-stopping 360 spins. Despite her ace piloting, the enemy's relentless pursuit had her cornered, their crosshairs locked on her. It was a ballet of blasters and bravery, but she was running out of space to dance.

Nigel Uno steps forward, looking at the team assembled in the command center of the giant ship

Nigel Uno steps forward, looking at the team assembled in the command center of the giant ship. With Filmore, Ingrid, Numbuh 5, and Dexter gathered around, he takes a deep breath and begins to assert his leadership.

Nigel Uno: "Alright, team, we've got a situation on our hands, and it's going to need all of our skills to get through this. Dexter, I'm going to need your tech expertise on the main controls. Numbuh 5, you and Ingrid take charge of communications—we can't afford any slip-ups. Filmore, you're with me; we're going to coordinate the defense."

Meanwhile, at the strategy table, Mandy's cold, calculating eyes meet Susie McClellister's determined gaze.

Mandy:we need to plan two steps ahead. They're expecting us to make the first move, but we're going to outsmart them. Let's go over the blueprints again and find where they're vulnerable."

With Nigel's leadership on the ship and Mandy's strategic mind back at base, the team feels a surge of confidence, ready to face whatever comes their way. As they continue to counter her she heard more shooting then numbers of drones were shot down it was by a small object it was robot boy it flew in high speed and shot 2 more.