More friends

A karate kick and tiger palm broke the robots one by one

Nicole Watterson, using her incredible strength, fought against the robots with her bare hands, swiftly demolishing them one by one

Nicole Watterson, using her incredible strength, fought against the robots with her bare hands, swiftly demolishing them one by one. Her determination led her to confront Vortexa, seizing the advantage in their showdown. Using her power-packed punches, Nicole delivered blow after blow, effectively overpowering Vortexa. With a mighty throw, Nicole sent Vortexa crashing into the ground, creating a sizable crater.

However, their clash was interrupted when Tetrax, a heavily armored man, entered the scene wielding a kanabo, a spiked Japanese club, and possessing brute strength. Tetrax swung at Nicole relentlessly, attempting to overpower her with his amplified strength.

Despite the overwhelming force of Tetrax, Nicole remained resilient. She skillfully defended herself, skillfully dodging and countering his powerful strikes. Meanwhile,  captain Samurai Jack took advantage of the distraction to narrowly escape with the petrified Abigail, following Nicole's orders to go and find a way to reverse her petrification.

Surrounded by enemies, Nicole continued to hold her ground, fending off multiple opponents. However, Tetrax managed to seize an opportunity and forcefully threw her into a wall, temporarily incapacitating her. Overwhelmed by their combined strength, Nicole was captured by Tetrax.

Let me go !!! I will tear you apart !!!
Nicole : let me go this instant .

???: it's you your gumball..mom

"If you lay your hands on my kids I will take your head from your body !!."
???: calm down You beat me last time but not this time !!!
Nicole !!!!
How you know my name !!!
??? : I'm your sons worst nightmare

Nicole saw the reveal
What?!!!
Gasp gasp !!!

As the tension continues to mount, both Nicole and Abigail find themselves in the clutches of the enemy. The fate of our heroes hangs in the balance, and time is running out. What will happen next in this thrilling battle? Only time will tell.

.

Samurai Jack returned to the hidden sanctuary that he had established, a safe haven for the survivors he had rescued in the aftermath of the catastrophe. Exhausted and wounded, Jack dropped to the ground, tending to his injuries with careful precision.

 Exhausted and wounded, Jack dropped to the ground, tending to his injuries with careful precision