Time to put behind our sorrows: move on

Later on as they were
Searching for clues in the town it was a different atmosphere and too quiet .
Tulip tries to find anything related to what they are looking for Writing down everything she sees which might leads up to it .
They heard the ground shaking as form the air drones appeared scouting the area .

In the devastated Cartoon Network city, Finn, Mao Mao, and KO were engaged in an intense battle against an army of robots

In the devastated Cartoon Network city, Finn, Mao Mao, and KO were engaged in an intense battle against an army of robots. The robots transformed into laser beams, making it increasingly difficult for the heroes to defend themselves. Meanwhile, Tulip, the tech-savvy member of the group, attempted to hack into one of the robots to gather crucial information about their plans.
"Give me a minute guys not gonna take too long ." Tulip started hacking it .
Alright we'll hold off right guys
Vambre ,Ko, and Maomao : right !!!

Amidst the chaos, Finn skillfully wielded his shield and sword, using them to deflect the incoming lasers. Vambre, with her enchanted light magic sword, aimed to redirect the lasers towards the horde of robots, causing significant damage. Mao Mao, known for his incredible speed and precision, swiftly struck down robots one after the other.

However, the relentless battle took a toll on the team's stamina. Sweat dripped from Mao Mao and Vambre's brows as they valiantly kept their guard up.

Realizing the dire situation, Finn and KO unleashed their own attacks. With mighty punches and raw strength, they managed to knock down a giant robot with their bare fists. Finn, tapping into his immense power, tore through other robots with unparalleled force.

"UmmAny minute now Tulip ." Vambre started panting as she kept her guard up .

Surrounded by robots on all sides, the team was startled by the sound of a bike soaring through the skies. It was Kick Buttowski, the adrenaline junkie, who blasted a hole into the giant mech with his unrivaled skill.