Ko vs Steven: Battle of chaos

Jake turned his hand into a shovel to dig the ground. To give Mao Mao a proper burial. Ko drops his Mao Mao toy pen next to the stone. As Adorebat put his sword on top of the grave.
Badgerclops was crying the most.
Adorebat places a heart shape bracelet that reads - You my hero
Kick turned to Adorebat "Here he wanted you to have this ."
It was a purple shard that Mao Mao used back on the ship She concentrated and embraced the power she was given.

" It was a purple shard that Mao Mao used back on the ship She concentrated and embraced the power she was given

Everyone knelt to honor their fallen comrade
Badgerclops: goodbye buddy

Finn and Vambre walked up to Ko who was isolated from everyone. Danny also took off to meet the troubled young kid.

Finn walks up to him
Take it easy remember...
Danny: ko calm down buddy before things get worse then ...
They heard something moved above them from the wreckage. It was one robot that malfunctioned and blew up.
Calm down before what.!!! And worse? This is 10x worse.
Ko lost his sanity and glowed red and Went black as he transformed into TKO.
Everyone was awed by the transformation they knew he had powers he may be young but you can't underestimate him.
They all felt this power as it rose past there's.
Randy Cunningham ( umm)anybody else knows he can do that?
Danny: this situation just got worse.

I'm going to find that shadow freak myself a rematch is perfect!!!. REVENGE !!!
Finn: you lost to him last time
This time it will be different ?!!  Tko's confidence roses to the area. 
Tulip: But what if you lose again?
I uhh—Ahh shut up don't stand I'm my way."

Finn: calm yourself and think about this.
Steven: Finn's right fighting is not a solution.

"I won't have y'all stand in my way !! TKO charges up.
Finn had a purple attack incoming towards him and Steven deflected it with his shield.
Steven walked up to him trying to persuade him to relax.
We can talk about this-*|smack *
Tko uppercuts Steven sending him back into the ground

Everyone: Steven!! They went to help him as he lay on the ground.
Badgerclop and Adorebat remain by Mao Mao watching as everything unfolds in front of them.
Steven realized his nose was bleeding.
Tulip: Your bleeding
"Why are you doing this ."Steven was shaking and slamming the ground.
Everyone noticed Steven turned pink. I understand you can't take the loss but there's no need to blame it on everyone else !!!
Tko: Mommy's boy  
"Looks who talking  you ever looked into a mirror lately   ?" Steven had a clever comeback
Randy and Eltigre: ouch !!
Stop making fun of me!!!!

 I understand you can't take the loss but there's no need to blame it on everyone else !!! Tko: Mommy's boy   "Looks who talking  you ever looked into a mirror lately   ?" Steven had a clever comeback Randy and Eltigre: ouch !!Stop making fun of m...