Seige of Cartoon Network city :Shadows and Heroes

In Fern, alongside the Daughters of Aku—Aki, Ari, Ali, Ani, and Avi—are battling it out with towering 9ft tall rogueborg assassins

In Fern, alongside the Daughters of Aku—Aki, Ari, Ali, Ani, and Avi—are battling it out with towering 9ft tall rogueborg assassins. Fern, armed with an AR-15, and Aki, wielding throwing knives and later a machine gun, are right in the thick of it. At one point, Fern lifts Aki in her armor, and they spin around, unleashing a 360-degree barrage of bullets. Ali swings her kanabo, knocking down minions, while the sisters form a strategic formation with Ashi to combat more robots. Amidst this chaos, an army of copying rogue Borgs appears, leading to further split tactics as Cyborg and Starfire join the fray in the background. The rogue Borg's spin move sends some KND operatives flying back dramatically. It's a vivid, dynamic battle scene filled with intense action and teamwork!

Gravitox is showing off his incredible strength by lifting and destroying providence  tanks with his staff. Festro and Snitzel are holding the front line, while Mung Daal and Panini use forks as weapons. Anais Watterson drops cookie batter from the air, covering the minions and the skeleton army. Kung joins the fight, picking up Chowder who uses his food-sensing abilities to vacuum them up. Susie McCalister slows down the Exceuiciator, a giant purple Knight, with her magic. Zak and Steven Universe team up, while Connie rides Lion and wields her sword. Valentino is right behind her. Victor rides George of the Jungle, using Ed as a hammer, and Mordecai and Rigby swing baseball bats to knock down opponents. Muscle Man adds some excitement by driving with his shirt off and spinning it around.

So, the scene kicks off with Wavebig getting smacked down by a massive purple beam from the War giant ship, causing an earthquake. Chaos erupts as heroes dodge debris. Snitzel and Festro rush at Tetrax, who splits them up using his earth powers. Jake Spider Monkey gets launched into the sky by a hammer strike, while Bloo crashes into Grim, knocking his head off!

Amidst the turmoil, Rad and Enid hold their ground, fighting back with kicks and finger beams. Eddy, morphed into Ant-Man, zips around punching minions left and right. Tom and Jerry, armed with a mallet and a tennis racket, cartoonishly alter the minions' faces.

The Mystery Machine zips through, dodging explosions, while Shaggy takes down drones from above. Edwardo, unfazed by blasts, pleads for the chaos to stop, covering his eyes in fear. But when Adorebat is struck down, his rage unleashes. Lifting and hurling everything in sight, he charges through enemies with Adorebat shouting defiantly from his shoulder."Adroebat shouted " prepare to be crushed tremble before me 

Kizz rock band flying on a giant fleet, jamming to "I was made for lovin' you" while firing guitar rays to knock out enemy fleets.