A friendly rescue part 1

It was 4 ships and fleets in

Everything was in motion as it was planned

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Everything was in motion as it was planned.
I got the turbo energy this power.
He calls himself Tko.
Shadowstrike put Tko in a cant cage so it can't break out.
Shadowstrike: Since that's out of the way. We need to find the shard we are close I can feel it.

"We going to harvest the energy until there's nothing left of it ."
vortex: What happens after that?
Using the energy combined with drastic measures we made a bomb that can erase toon DNA.
tetrax: So A  Toon boom huh.
Call it what you may but this will annihilate this hero of the planets and this world will be ours .
Ravager:  this would also erase toon Dna depends on the radius. Theyll actually die permanently. But the ones that survive actually be powerless they will make fine additions to our collections .
Tetrax: So it's a win win!!!
Vortex : It's not yet that Samurai Jack, Finn the human is defentantly a huge problem .
That girl and that pesky cat need a lesson .
Shadowstrike :Restrain yourself do come to them let them come to us ."

Soilder :Our Scouts found out where the resistance are hiding .
I guess your are very useful .

???: Your right about that I need my revenge on an old friend of mine .

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Gumball Watterson.

Isn't that the kid you were babbling about  all this time .
Well yes I'm going to watch him as he fade away from reality itself .

You did a good job scouting .
rob :Yes and  sabatoging those heroes ship .that takes care of them .
Excellent!
Tetrax : you think he deserve a treat

"Stop mocking me you fools ."
Ravage : it's called a joke kid .
  Rob: I umm I know that
Vortex : I'll be in the hangar call me when y'all need me.
Tetrax : ready to punch something  I need to practice on some workers in the hangar.

Shadowstrike was playing with a Rubix cube.
Executioner we found them go to these coordinates.
In the lower hall regions
???: yes.    For your information, I track the shards too. My Klyborgs found it