Chapter 22

'What if she kills me for revenge for what happened to Princess Rhaenys and Prince Aegon?' Myrcella asked as the carriage drew closer to the Water Gardens. "I will not let the real and true princess leave to meet with some Blackfyre bastard!" Septa Eglantine had screeched and the Yi Tish soldiers put their hands on the their swords in defense, but wanting to keep the peace, Myrcella agreed to meet with Visenya. "It feels good to be back at the Water Gardens after so long." Trystane sighed as he and Prince Quentyn smiled at their other home while Myrcella played with the skirt of her dress. She chose for the meeting a light pink gown in the Dornish style with a jeweled flower hair clip. "Whoa...those are real dragons! Father said it was true!" Trystane said in shock and Myrcella peaked out the window of the carriage and gasped. 'She will feed me to a dragon? Will she do what Aegon II did to Rhaenyra?' Myrcella thought with worry as the carriage came to a stop in front of the Water Gardens. "Welcome back to the Water Gardens, Princess Myrcella. If you would please follow me." Prince Oberyn greeted as he helped the young girl out of the carriage. Timidly, Myrcella followed her head held high, though inside she was scared and shaking. 

The first thing Myrcella noted was that the older lady she and everyone thought had been a bastard by the name of Lyarra, was dressed in black and red with gloves on and chainmail around her shoulders. 'If her hair were silver-gold, she could pass for either another Rhaenys I or Visenya I.' Myrcella thought as she gave a bow, noting that the table in front of them had a variety of sweets. "The last time we saw each other, Princess Myrcella, you were heading for Dorne. I am glad that you made it here safely with the looming threat of getting caught in the battle." Visenya spoke as a lady, the same one that Myrcella remembered back in Kings Landing, served a lemon cake on a plate with a glass of sweet cider. "I know what you are thinking and what everyone else in the realms are thinking....but no harm shall come to you or your bother Tommen." Visenya said, as if she knew what Myrcella had been thinking the whole carriage ride over here. "You...you won't?" Myrcella hated how she sounded scared, she was a Baratheon-Lannister for gods sake! "Unlike some, I do not punish children for the sins of the their parents. You will continue to be betrothed to Trystane Martell as I have heard that you two are close, however...your staff will be dismissed and you will be staying here. For safety reasons of course." Myrcella nodded, finally taking a bite of the lemon cake, but did not notice how Visenya hardly touched the food and instead was taking small sips of a mint tea while placing a hand on her stomach, a slight growth showing, but nothing yet.

"Well, this certainly is a surprise as I was expecting my cousin and not you, Hideyoshi." Fuhito spoke as he greeted one of his old friends from Yi Ti before turning to stare at the many ships that were docked near the Sun Bay of Dorne. "Your cousin was sent to deal with this...Stannis Baratheon person and I was sent on behalf of the Emperor. Both to bring these ships and to meet your young wife." Hideyoshi spoke and Fuhito held back a snort. "Of course that is what everyone is wanting no doubt." Fuhito grumbled with a smirk on his face as the sounds of two loud roars were heard and the dragons Syrax and Wynter flew overhead before landing nearby. Fuhito walked over while Hideyoshi watched from where he stood as his old friend greeted a smaller, young woman with dark brown-nearly metallic colored hair as she got off the dragon. Visenya looked over at the man waiting for them and pursed her lips, looking back at her husband. "Can he be trusted?" Visenya asked and Fuhito sighed. "Trust is a strong and powerful word." Fuhito said as they walked over slowly. "Then can he be reliable during the storms ahead?" Visenya asked, making Fuito smirk again. "Hideyoshi, may I present my wife, Visenya of House Targaryen." Visenya gave a bow and a fake smile as the man bowed his head in return, a small smirk playing on his lips. 

"I want you to send a message to the dragon bitch...her family may have gave mine power, but she has nothing and I have armies. Use this as a reminder of what happens when they cross us." Cersei ordered the servants, motioning to the jar of weird, gold-colored liquid with something inside of it. "As you wish, Your Grace." "And bring my daughter back. I know they will try and kill her." Cersei was rightfully worried for her daughter, but what she did not know was that Myrcella was happy and nice with Visenya in Dorne. Day by day, Cersei was losing her mind while Tywin was practically ruling the kingdom in his young grandson's stead and said grandson was busy playing kittens and Lady Margaery to even notice anything going on around him. Tyrion, fearing for his safety had left shortly after the funeral for Joffrey and was headed North, to treat with Robb Stark on behalf of Tommen while Jaime followed the young boy around closely, wanting to protect him from anything that would cause him harm. All the while, the Lannisters failed to notice that the city and keep were gaining spies that belonged not to the mockingbird or spider, but rather to the Yi Tish lord who seemed to be steps ahead of everyone else in this 'Game Of Thrones'. He also paid heavily for the use of the faceless men to keep track of everything that had been happening since his departure from the capital.....the pieces were slowly coming together and the war would soon start. 

/\ Visenya's outfit for the meetings she attends /\

/\ Myrcella when she meets Visenya /\