Chapter 4

"The boy-king celebrates a name-day while there is a war starting? What kind of king does this?" Fuhito asked as he and his company made for the melee grounds where the tournament was being held and Aoi simply shook her head. "They say King Viserys I held parties to try and keep himself busy while his brother waged war on the Stepstones...ah, there is our little dragon." Aoi hummed as Fuhito looked over, seeing Visenya and her cousin walking with the Royals to the royal box. "Lord Takahashi! Please, you are an honored guest and therefore shall sit in the Royal Box." Joffrey called out and the Yi Tish company went and Fuhito sat in a chair, though it gave him plenty of time to look at Visenya while others were watching the fighting. Visenya wore a dark shade of purple with a surcoat of a lighter shade and a near flower pattern and a silver belt around her waist. Her hair was done similarly to the other ladies and her cousin, who wore the same pink gown he had seen on the girl beforehand. "They do not have these types of tournaments in your country?" Joffrey asked, still looking at the fighting going on below. "They do, Your Grace...but we seldom have time for these parties, unless it is a very high noble or an Imperial's nameday." Fuhito spoke as Visenya cast him a sideways glance before wincing as a man fell to the grounds. 

Joffrey stood up and looked down below him. "Well struck." Fuhito and a few others heard Joffrey say quietly. "Well struck dog!" Joffrey yelled out again as the hound removed his helmet and Joffrey turned to look at Sansa. "Did you like that?" Joffrey asked Sansa who looked at the king. "It was well struck, Your Grace." Sansa said in a timid tone. "Yes, I already said that...what about you, bastard?" Joffrey asked, his eyes leering over Visenya. "I am surprised the Hound's hits did not kill the man before he fell, Your Grace." Visenya said with a her head high, but not haughty and still looking over the edge as guards dragged away the dead, a pile of blood trailing behind them. "Who's next?" Joffrey called out, starting to look bored. "Lothor Brune, freerider in service to Lord Baelish!" The announcer called out and Fuhito pursed his lips, Aoi noticing that Visenya had done the same and hid her smile behind the fan she unfurled. "Ser Dontos the Red, of House Hollard." The page announced as Visenya tilted her head. "I thought House Hollard was truly extinct?" Sansa asked in a curious tone, looking up at her cousin/sister. "According to Ser Selmy, he begged for mercy for a young Dontos who was the nephew of the late defiant lord Symon." Visenya said with a shoulder shrug and Sansa nodded as a man, clearly drunk, came running down the stairs. 

"Is he drunk?" "Are you drunk?" Joffrey asked loudly while Visenya whispered it in shock. "Uh...no, Your Grace. I had-I had two cups of wine." Ser Dontos said, but it was a lie. "Two cups?" Ser Dontos nods. "That's not much at all...please....have another cup." Joffrey offered in fake kindness but Visenya knew it was a trap. "Are you sure, Your Grace?" Ser Dontos asked, unsure and uneasy. "Yes, to celebrate my name day. Have two, have as much as you like." Joffrey grinned and Visenya and Sansa shared worried looks while Fuhito furrowed his brow in confusion. "Ser Meryn, help Ser Dontos celebrate my nameday! See that he drinks his fill." Joffrey said before sitting back down, the maniac grin appearing on his face that gave Sansa and Visenya nightmares. Everyone watched as Ser Meryn and two other kingsguard grab Ser Dontos and they bring him into a more open area nearby where Ser Dontos is forced on his knees. One kingsguard keeps Ser Dontos down while Ser Meryn and the other kingsguard get a funnel and a barrel of wine. Ser Meryn forces the funnel into Ser Dontos's mouth and the kingsguard with the barrel begins pouring the wine down the funnel into Ser Dontos's throat and the knight begins gurgling and struggles a little bit.

"You...you can't!" Sansa cried out as Visenya put her hand on Sansa's shoulder and Joffrey turned and looked at Sansa in anger. "What did you say? Did you say I can't?" Joffrey asked in rage. "What she means, Your Grace...is that it is very bad luck in killing a man on your nameday." Visenya spoke up and Fuhito nodded, sitting up further in his seat, fanning himself from the heat. "In Yi Ti, it is believed that if you kill a man on any day of celebration, wedding, nameday, birth or holiday, what was done to him shall be done tenfold to you." Fuhito said as Visenya turned and stared at the man who briefly made eye contact with her before looking back at the boy-king, who grew unnerved by the man's gaze. "I'd listen to the man, Your Grace...what a man sows on his nameday, he reaps for a year." The hound spoke up and Joffrey sighed, waving his hand in a disappointed manner. "Take him away...I'll have him killed tomorrow. The fool." Visenya shared a look with Sansa before quirking her lips in a manner as if to laugh. "He is a fool, Your Grace...you are clever enough to see it. He'll make a much better fool than a knight. He doesn't deserve the mercy of a quick death." Visenya said and Joffrey turned to look at her in his seat before looking back at Dontos before nodding. "Did you hear the bastard? From this day on...you'll be my new fool!" Joffrey gauffed with delight as Ser Dontos stood up and bowed to Joffrey. "Tha-thank you, Your Grace...my lady." "I am no lady." Visenya said, looking away from the knight. 

'No, you are a queen without a crown or throne.' A voice whispered in Visenya's head as Tyrion Lannister appeared, pouring a glass of wine. "Beloved nephew! We looked for you on the battlefield, you were no where to be found." Tyrion said as he took a sip of his wine. "I've been here, ruling kingdoms." Joffrey said arrogantly, making Visenya and a few others want to scoff. 'Yeah...ruling just as well as a dumbass trying to heard geese.' Visenya thought as she stared at the imp and boy-king. "And what a fine job you've done." Tyrion said before turning to look at Princess Myrcella and Prince Tommen. "Look at you, more beautiful than ever." Tyrion said as he kissed Myrcella's cheek and she smiled. "And you. You, you're going to be bigger than the Hound, but much better looking!" Tyrion said to Tommen who smiled while Myrcella and Tyrion shared a laugh. "I do not believe we have met, my lord, my lady." Tyrion said looking at the Yi Tish visitors with a questionable glance to his nephew. "Lord Fuhito Takahashi and his assistant, Lady Aoi. They came from Yi Ti for a grand trade deal, uncle." Joffrey boasted as if it was his greatest idea ever. Tyrion nodded before looking at Sansa and Visenya and frowned. 

"My ladies....I am sorry for your loss." Tyrion said as Sansa looked at Joffrey while Visenya gulped and looked away for comfort. "Their loss? Their father was a confessed traitor!" Joffrey snarled at his uncle, sitting up in his chair. "But still her father. Surely having so recently lost your own beloved father you can sympathize." Tyrion tried to reason with his crazed nephew. "Our father was a traitor, her mother and our brother are traitors too." Visenya answered as Sansa nodded. "I am loyal to my beloved Joffrey." Sansa spoke up and Tyrion sighed, with a sympathetic smirk on his face. "Well, enjoy your name day, Your Grace. Wish I could stay and celebrate, but there is work to be done." Tyrion spoke up as he left with Bronn and the tribesmen while Joffrey stared in shock before standing up. "Work? What work? Why are you here?" Joffrey asked but no one answered him. 'The work a rightful ruler has when their realm is at war. Not playing frivolous games.' Aoi thought as she looked at Sansa and Visenya, mainly Visenya, who as if feeling the eyes of the Yi Tish woman, looked over at her. Aoi offered the young woman a kind smile and though it did not show on her face, Visenya's eyes shined a bit brighter. 

"Did you hear? Someone ordered the deaths of all of Robert Baratheon's supposed bastards." Fuhito and Aoi shared worried looks as they passed several servants. "I heard it was the king. Thinks his claim is unstable simple because he has Lannister looks and not Baratheon ones." The servants continued to whisper to each other while the two Yi Tish visitors had turned the corner and stopped. "This is madness...we need to get her out of here...both of them." Aoi said in a rushed tone but Fuhito shook his head. "Something tells me it will be harder to do, but we will try. For now, continue to befriend them both...I do want to meet her, but after things have cooled a bit." Fuhito said and Aoi sighed but agreed and the two continued on to their chambers.

" Fuhito said and Aoi sighed but agreed and the two continued on to their chambers

/\ Visenya and Sansa for Joffrey's Tourney /\

/\ Lady Aoi's Tourney Dress /\