Chapter 20

*Warning, mature themes mentioned, but nothing really happens on screen as I am still not comfortable nor used to writing smut....yet*

"And so he spoke...and so he spoke...the lord of Casterly Rock. But now the rains weep over his halls and no one there to hear. Yes now the rains weep over his halls and not a soul to hear." Visenya had sung quietly when she was told the news of Joffrey's death. Sansa laughed then cried, 'Forgive me Father' was all she said as Willas comforted her. "Now is the time to act. My daughter, Sarella has returned from Oldtown with papers showing your rightful claim to the throne as well as the recognition papers that Elia signed before your birth." Prince Oberyn told Visenya as a young woman, older than her by a few years, came in with a stack of papers. The Summer Isle skinned woman bowed before placing the papers in front of Visenya, who looked them over before nodding. "I will make copies so that they can all be sent out. This is only the first step of claiming my throne back." Visenya said as she looked through the papers and Fuhito nodded. "The easiest step no doubt....but now you will have to tread carefully." Fuhito warned Visenya and she understood what he meant.

"White Chrysanthemums...in Yi Tish, they are a symbol for death. No doubt the boy king did not understand the message that was sent to him?" Fuhito mused as he watched the night sky from his balcony. "He wouldn't understand symbolism if it danced naked in front of him." Visenya quirked from her seat as she continued to write something down before stamping it and then taking another piece of paper and writing the same things on it. After the news was told to them, Visenya and Sansa went off on their own and celebrated the death of Joffrey, laughing and crying before they cleaned themselves up for dinner that night. Now, after dinner, Visenya was writing her proclamation for the Iron Throne, denouncing Robert Baratheon and Joffrey as she did so, stating her true heritage on the papers before signing them off and stamping them with the Targaryen stamp that the Martells managed to keep, it was one that had once belonged to Princess Daenerys, wife of Prince Maron. Fuhito glanced over and saw that she put his family name on the paper as well, a sense of pride surging in him. 'She recognizes herself as a member of this family...not like how the lioness bitch continued to be called Cersei Lannister rather than Cersei Baratheon as was 'tradition'.' Fuhito thought to himself as he followed Visenya inside. 

Visenya put the papers in a secure box, locking it and putting the key under a vase of blood roses as Fuhito stepped up behind her. He placed a hand on her shoulders and breathed in her scent, the smell of lavender enveloping his senses. Ever since he had seen her with the dragons, something inside kept stirring and he wanted to act on it, but he would not force himself on her, but rather let her decide. Visenya shuddered slightly as she felt the scratch of Fuhito's beard near the juncture of her shoulder and neck. "Tell me to stop and I will...I will not force myself on you in any way." Fuhito whispered and Visenya did not push him away....no, instead she wanted this. She had talked with Ellaria about what went on between couples in the bed chambers and she remembered how she used to be terrified of it, but talking with Ellaria had eased her fears. "We are husband and wife after all. There are no power hungry lions around here now....I think it is safe to truly consummate the marriage." Visenya said as she turned around to look at Fuhito who stared back at her before leaning in and closing his lips against hers. The kiss was soft and gentle at first, as if they were both scared to do this. They broke the kiss, staring into each others eyes and something finally snapped and Fuhito surged forward, pulling Visenya to him as he kissed again, this time with passion and ferocity which she returned and they began to paw at each others clothes as Fuhito led her to the bed. 

Visenya stared at Syrax with trepidation in her before taking a deep breath and approached her side. "Easy....Syrax. I think it is time I rode you like my ancestors rode their dragons." Visenya said softly as started to climb on top of Syrax who grumbled before moving her legs and walking a bit. "Whoa. Okay.....Sōvegon, Syrax." Visenya muttered in Valyrian as Syrax stretched her wings out and took off for the skies, Wynter following behind them. High in the clouds, Visenya looked down at the sight before letting out a cheer as Syrax and Wynter roared. Suddenly, a dark shadow passed over them and she looked up to see Fuhito on Hanzo, flying above them before they dipped down. Visenya smiled to herself as she felt a stronger connection start to grow with her and her dragons. 'WE ARE FLYING! WE ARE FINALLY FLYING!' Wynter cheered in the bonded link as Syrax roared again. Visenya and Fuhito flew for a while before landing back at the ruined keep where their horses were waiting for them. "Well?" Fuhito asked as he helped Visenya off of Syrax's back. She let out a giggle and hugged Fuhito, who laughed and returned the gesture. "It was....it was amazing." Visenya said as she looked at her dragons. "Just wait until they are battle ready....then that will be a sight to see." Fuhito said with a smirk, knowing none of the Lannisters knew or expected dragons to truly be back.