Chapter 3

Within three days, Fuhito had managed to grasp the layout of the Red Keep, thanks in part to a tour done by the Queen Mother and Aoi's own findings. "The two girls are Sansa Stark and Lyarra Snow, daughters of the recently executed Eddard Stark." Aoi said as Fuhito looked over the papers he brought with him. "Executed for what?" "Treason, it seems....Lord Stark attempted to consolidate power through usurping Joffrey and putting Stannis on the throne. Both girls pleaded for their father's mercy and it seemed at first that the boy-king was going to do just that, when he turned right around and took his head and the heads of all Stark guards and servants. Including a septa!" Aoi said in shock as she looked out the window and Fuhito grunted, not liking this boy-king. "The Emperor will not like this. However, later tonight, use one of the falcons and send a letter to the Martells, tell them we found the dragon." Fuhito said as a knock was heard. "Come." Fuhito said in the Common Tongue as the door opened and a Lannister squire or servant walked in. "His Grace has invited you to the Small Council chambers to discuss the trade agreements." Fuhito nodded and got up, Aoi following him.

As they walked to the Small Council chambers, Fuhito watched as a figure walked towards them, leaning heavily on the side. "We can find our way to the council room without you. The Queen Mother was kind enough to give us a tour." Fuhito dismissed the Lannister servant who nodded and walked off, a bit surprised. Fuhito turned back and saw that it was Visenya, walking against the wall, her dress torn and bruising on both her face and neck, as if someone punched then choked the poor girl. "I will go help her. You go on and deal with the boy-king." Aoi said as she walked past Fuhito and over to Visenya who looked up startled and afraid. "Do not be afraid, my lady...My name is Aoi and let me help you." Aoi said in a kind tone. Visenya spared a glance over to Fuhito who looked at her and nodded before continuing on his way to the Small Council rooms. "Ah, Lord Takahashi...I hope you did not run into that bastard on your way here?" Joffrey asked in that tone that made Fuhito want to snap and kill him and all the guards...and he could possibly do it to. "No, Your Grace." The image of the beaten, young woman was still in his mind as Fuhito produced papers to give to the boy-king, who took them as the doors opened and members of the Small Council trickled in.

"Here." Aoi said as she helped Visenya to sit down in one of the chairs. "What happened, my lady?" Aoi inquired as she went to grab a cloth and began to wipe away the blood from Visenya's face. "I deserved this...I am a bastard of a traitor. The king cannot lay hands on my sister directly as she is his betrothed, so he lays hands on me instead or lets his knights do it." Visenya said in a broken tone, making Aoi frown. 'Her spirit is all but crushed.' Aoi thought as she disgarded the cloth. "No one, not even a bastard, deserves to be hit like that. One day, the boy-king will regret everything when he faces the gods." Aoi said as she stood up and went over to the fire, taking the kettle off the flames and pouring it into a cup before making tea. "Please...don't let them hear you!" Visenya begged as Aoi laughed and shook her head. "They can threaten all they want, but even your boy-king and his masters know that with just one word, the threat of the Yi Tish army and navy will be right off the coast of Westeros and Westeros could become a Yi Tish colony." Aoi said with a smirk as she served some tea to Visenya, who drank the liquid.

'Maybe Fuhito would be installed as it's leader...would he be just as bad as Joffrey though?' Visenya thought as she continued to sip on her drink and looked around. Though the layout of the room was very similar to others, it seemed that Lord Takahashi had made the room feel like his own with paintings, small statues and other things that Visenya did not recognize as anything from Westeros. Something caught her eye in the corner and she looked over, seeing an unusual type of armor. Visenya put the cup on the table and stood up, walking over to the armor and staring at it in awe. 'It seems lighter and easier to move in than the armor of the knights here.' Visenya thought as her eyes wandered over the armor, before coming to stop on the helmet, it did not look like normal Westerosi knight helmets. "That is called a kabuto. It is a type of helmet the warriors of Yi Ti wear when in battle, my lady." Lady Aoi said as she walked over and looked at the armor with Visenya, a smile on her face. "Does...Is Lord Takahashi a fighter?" Visenya asked and Aoi nodded. "One of the fiercest, which one has to be when they are cousin to the Emperor, themselves." Aoi said as she walked back over, taking the cup to get it cleaned and Visenya's eyes widened.

After a little while longer, Visenya thanked Aoi for allowing her to recover from her ordeal with Joffrey and went on her way. 'Mother! Mother! Are you alright?!' The voices of Syrax and Wynter echoed in my head as I made my way back to mine and Sansa's chambers and sighed as I opened and closed the door, leaning against it. 'Yes...where are you two?' I asked, using the mental connection that I had with them. 'Dorne. We are here with a dragon named Hanzo. He says his master is in Kings Landing, under the pretense of trade with this realm called Yi Ti, but he really is there to rescue you!' Visenya's eyes widened again as she walked over to the window and stared at the night sky. 'Who...who is his master?' Visenya asked back, a weird feeling entering her body. 'Lord Fuhito Takahashi. He has the blood of Old Valyria in him, like you! But his is very old and nearly gone.' Visenya could not believe it, or could she? It was possible that other houses of Old Valyria who were dragon riders, survived the doom and married into other houses.

/\ Visenya when she meets Fuhito and Aoi /\

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N-

Okay, Bold is a mental link between dragon and rider.

Bold and Italics are Yi Tish(which will be based off of Japanese)

Italics are thoughts

Bold, italics and underline are letters, notes, or book passages