~Cast~

Hiroyuki Sanada as Lord Fuhito Takahashi

'Dragon of Yi Ti'

"You have the blood of Old Valyria in you, just as I have it in me. Rise up and show them the meaning of the words 'Fire and Blood'.

Adelaide Kane as Queen Visenya Targaryen

'The Hidden Dragon'

"I did not think I would ever want the throne, but now....I will stop at nothing to reclaim my birthright from those power hungry Lannisters."

~Recurring Cast~

Sophie Turner as Lady Sansa Stark

'Little Bird'

"I'd rather see her on the throne than Joffrey. I will kneel and not only apologize for being mean to her, but swear undying loyalty to her as well."

Rupert Friend as Lord Willas Tyrell

'Crippled Heir of Highgarden'

"Oh, grandmother did not expect this. Margaery won't ever be queen, nor will either myself or Loras be Visenya's consorts."

Pedro Pascal as Prince Oberyn Martell

'The Red Viper'

"All I want is for the souls of Elia, Rhaenys and Aegon to finally rest in peace. Can you help me with that?"

Michelle Fairley as Lady Catelyn Stark

'Lady of Winterfell'

"If word got out of how I started treating her nicely, it would have been disastrous for us all, Robb. But, she holds no ill towards me, she told me herself."

Richard Madden as Lord Robb Stark

'King In The North'

"She hatched dragons and didn't say anything?! I would have declared for her instead of agreeing to be King in the North!"

Lucy Liu as Lady Aoi Suzuki

'Takahashi's Eyes and Ears'

"My lord has come a long ways for hopeful trade. But he also has higher ambitions than one would think of a man."